shape
carat
color
clarity

Question on a diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dislak

Rough_Rock
Hi-

I''m a first time poster and buying. I was very nervous going into a store yesterday and feel like i was pressured into a ring. Yes, I want to get a ring but i think i can find a better deal online. I was looking at this diamond, can anyone give me advice on it?

GIA17296255_zoom.jpeg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!

The diamond shown has good proportions, sorry you felt pressured - that is never a good feeling with a purchase of this magnitude especially.

How much were they asking for the diamond?

dislak

Rough_Rock
$2800 for that diamond.

The one I bought yesterday is .62CT, I color, SI2 Clarity with measurements of 5.53-5.56 x 3.29 and that was 2700. I just feel like this is a much better deal.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2009 9:54:51 AM
Author: dislak
$2800 for that diamond.

The one I bought yesterday is .62CT, I color, SI2 Clarity with measurements of 5.53-5.56 x 3.29 and that was 2700. I just feel like this is a much better deal.
It would appear to be the case. What you could do if the above diamond is online, ask the vendor to put it on hold and ask if they can get you an Idealscope or ASET image. This would help us learn more about the diamond, but it does look promising from the numbers.

dislak

Rough_Rock
thank you so much for you fast response, means a lot to a complete stranger :)

I''m leaving now to return the diamond and do some more shopping online to find the perfect one

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2009 10:10:10 AM
Author: dislak
thank you so much for you fast response, means a lot to a complete stranger :)

I''m leaving now to return the diamond and do some more shopping online to find the perfect one
You are very welcome, it is my pleasure! Good luck and if you have any more questions just ask!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results