shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for Tiffany T Wire bracelet owners

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have the Tiffany T wire bracelet in White gold with diamonds. Its pre-owned and I'm in the process of deciding whether to keep it or not. I have noticed that when I'm wearing it, often the two T's don't seem to align very well. I think its because the bracelet gets pulled and twisted to get it over my wrist every time I take it on and off and I have to push them in the other direction a bit to line them up again. The bracelet was slightly out of alignment when I received it, so I'm not sure if its just an issue where the previous owner has been a bit rough with it, or whether even the brand new ones do this once worn. Does anyone else have this issue?

Also with the bangle being slightly hollow rather than solid I'm wondering if its going to be fragile, and whether eventually it will get more bent out of shape with all the taking on and off my wrist. I'd be interested to hear how other peoples T wire bracelets have worn, especially with regular use. Also, do you find that the "Ts" stay upright on your wrist or do they twist around?

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here's a picture. The T's are offset by much in the photo but you can still see it.

tiffany_t_wire_bracelet_014.jpg

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
I don't own one (would love to though!) but I've seen lots of Pics on IG and they never seem aligned on those wearers' wrists either.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results