shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for Tacori Rings 2620 and 2623

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MsKG

Rough_Rock
I love both of these Tacori Rings but can''t decide between the 2620 or the 2623. I think I just need to go back and try them both on again.

Question to Black Island- Do you have some close up shots of your ring and hand shots? I saw that you had the 2623 ring. Can you tell me what price range you got it for and where you went? Did you get plat or WG?

I''ve seen a bunch of photos in Show me the ring and it has been very helpful. I just don''t want to regret it later if I dont get the side stones.

Question to Mom2twogirls- I love your 2620 setting and e-band- it''s gorgeous!! Do you think you would''ve liked the band with the side diamonds?

http://www.tacori.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SRCH&Product_Code=2623RDMD&Category_Code=&Store_Code=TACORI&Search=2623&offset=0&filter_cat=&PowerSearch_Begin_Only=&sort=&range_low=&range_high=%20&srch_code=1

Does anyone have this one? 2623 with pave diamonds on sides and round stones on side?

http://www.tacori.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SRCH&Product_Code=2623RDSMP&Category_Code=&Store_Code=TACORI&Search=2623&offset=0&filter_cat=&PowerSearch_Begin_Only=&sort=&range_low=&range_high=%20&srch_code=1

Thanks all-

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
My best friend has the first one (I think) and it''s just beautiful. VERY delicate. It''s already fairly blingy, so I like it without the side diamonds, but I think that''s just a personal preference.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/10/2008 9:13:43 AM
Author:MsKG
I love both of these Tacori Rings but can't decide between the 2620 or the 2623. I think I just need to go back and try them both on again.

Question to Black Island- Do you have some close up shots of your ring and hand shots? I saw that you had the 2623 ring. Can you tell me what price range you got it for and where you went? Did you get plat or WG?

I've seen a bunch of photos in Show me the ring and it has been very helpful. I just don't want to regret it later if I dont get the side stones.

http://www.tacori.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SRCH&Product_Code=2623RDMD&Category_Code=&Store_Code=TACORI&Search=2623&offset=0&filter_cat=&PowerSearch_Begin_Only=&sort=&range_low=&range_high=%20&srch_code=1

Does anyone have this one? 2623 with pave diamonds on sides and round stones on side?
Hi,

Sorry to take so long to respond. I didn't see the post till right now.

I have the 2623 and we bought in Vancouver, Canada. We paid around 4500 without the centre stone, which we bought separately of course.
It is Platinum. The side stones are about 15 pts each and the halo about 25 pts more and I put a 1.38 ct RB in the centre.
Here is a close up of my ring. I have the discs with the hand shots at work, so I could post some others tomorrow if you wish.

BI

round with halo 3.JPG

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/10/2008 9:13:43 AM
Author:MsKG
I love both of these Tacori Rings but can''t decide between the 2620 or the 2623. I think I just need to go back and try them both on again.

I''ve seen a bunch of photos in Show me the ring and it has been very helpful. I just don''t want to regret it later if I dont get the side stones.

Question to Mom2twogirls- I love your 2620 setting and e-band- it''s gorgeous!! Do you think you would''ve liked the band with the side diamonds?

http://www.tacori.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SRCH&Product_Code=2623RDSMP&Category_Code=&Store_Code=TACORI&Search=2623&offset=0&filter_cat=&PowerSearch_Begin_Only=&sort=&range_low=&range_high=%20&srch_code=1

Thanks all-
Hi! I love my setting and receive compliments all the time. I think if my jeweler had the 2623 w/ pave on the the sides and the round stones in the case to show me, I probably would have gone with that. When I ordered my ring and band, I was unaware that it was an option. (I wasn''t familiar with this site and browsing the Tacori website was overwhelming at the time.) Let us know what you decide!
1.gif

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
as promised a couple other views of the 2623

Rings in calla.jpg

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
picture 2

on finger.jpg

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
picture 3

hands and rings.jpg

MsKG

Rough_Rock
Thank you Black Island and Mom2Girls for posting pics and for your input on both rings. Your rings are both very beautiful and I am sure you are very happy and enjoying it alot. I guess you really can''t go wrong with either of them since they are both so gorgeous. I really appreciate it alot! This will be for a 15th Year Anniversary Upgrade so I am definitely anxious and exited to get it. I think platinum is the way to go if I''m getting a Tacori- going all the way with Plat vs WG :)

I did try on the 2623 and the 2620 again and I just loved the way the 2623 with the pave diamonds on the side looked with my 1.04 stone.

I will definitely post pics when I get mine in for sure :)

Jenna51580gr

Shiny_Rock
I am glad you got the one with pave diamonds, I like that one better but honestly both looked really nice. I can''t wait to see pictures.

MsKG

Rough_Rock
Hi! I got my Tacori in this weekend!! I love it!! I ended up with the 2623 with the side diamonds :) I also posted under the forum Show me the Ring and will post under Show me your Tacori Rings!!

Thanks for all your help!

my 2623.jpg

MsKG

Rough_Rock
Here''s a handshot :)

hands (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results