shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for Leonid

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I just visited a site that looks a lot like pricescope. Even the same forum! Is http://www.diamonds-diamonds.net something else your doing?

mrmarius

Rough_Rock
From their "About" page...

About Diamonds-Diamonds.info

This nonprofit site has been created by Leonid Tcharnyi, PhD, to accumulate advance knowledge of the diamonds and diamond market and assist consumers with buying diamonds and engagement rings.

maybe a new version of pricescope?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
the same old stuff folks. just a bit different design and no ads.

Steve, I'm aware that my name was mentioned on Polygon. :naughty:

I'm always up to something but have only 24 hours a day :)) [/u]

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
No problem here, just wondering if it was the same. I'm sure they have no idea of what the internet world is doing. Just their first encounter of the internet.

I was a little curious as why put up another site with much of the same info? Seems like a waste of time and money since your not selling adds. Are you selling diamonds?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
I was a little curious as why put up another site with much of the same info? Seems like a waste of time and money since your not selling adds.
----------------

There were several reasons. Here are some of them.

1. It was meant to be for advanced information and education and not only for consumers.
2. There is no price comparison there - more academic feeling.
3. It cost almost nothing and just a few hours work. (I'm not talking about Garry' time :))

----------------
Are you selling diamonds?
----------------

It is weird to hear this question from you Steve. :) No I'm not and never will be. Got more interesting stuff cooking outside diamonds and jewelry. But may be I'm too idealistic :)

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hey Leonid, no offense. Just a straight forward question that really didn't matter to me either way. You know me, straight questions and straight answers.

I like the look and feel of that site. Very nicely done. And best wishes for whatever you have in the fire.

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
just a quick note:

i was reading through the advanced tutorial on your new site...some typos you may want to check on.

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Leonid, I have a q for you. Why not offer a chat?

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
No chart I meant a chat room Leonid. Was just a thought.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Nice looking site, Leonid.

Can you add my appraiser's info to it as well?

Today I got a call from a client here in Sarasota who got my name off Pricescope. Thanks!

Rich, GG
Sarasota Gemological Laboratory

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
sorry Tony, my bad. Chat is there already :)

Richard, I will. Thanks for pointing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results