shape
carat
color
clarity

question for lauren the partier about her "gems for an eternity" necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lauren - do you find yourself wearing this necklace a lot? I love it! I''m considering having WF make me one with just sapphires... I''d love to hear about how wearable it is. I can''t decide between this style and a more classic pendant with one nice bezel-set sapphire. thanks!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 10:26:29 AM
Author:katiedid
lauren - do you find yourself wearing this necklace a lot? I love it! I''m considering having WF make me one with just sapphires... I''d love to hear about how wearable it is. I can''t decide between this style and a more classic pendant with one nice bezel-set sapphire. thanks!!
Hi Katie - I do wear it quite a bit, actually. I think I wear my bezel set diamond more often, but I have particular brightly coloured outfits that I choose to wear with my GBTY.

I can''t wait to hear what you decide to do!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you so much! I am so torn!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I stalked through posts until I found your necklace Lauren - I love it! WANT! LOL.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh I missed it! I wanna see!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I have been scouring the internet for a BGTY I can afford. If anyone finds one for a girl on a budget, let me know...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results