shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about white pearl earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mayo1209

Rough_Rock
Which ones will have a beautiful glow - the freshadama or the akoyas? I want to buy from either pearl paradise or the pearl outlet

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Both will; I''ve seen both in person at Pearl Paradise (the AAA akoyas and the Freshadamas) and they are virtually indistinguishable from one another.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I ordered white freshadamas for my mom and my grandma for mothers day and would absolutely recommend them. I also bought some freshadama dangles for myself and wear them almost every day because they''re so pretty!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Both will and they can look pretty similar too. I guess I''ve heard people say akoyas have a sharper looking mirror finish. Given the choice I would probably go with freshwater but some people are very loyal to akoyas. Freshwaters may stand the test of time better.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2009 11:20:20 AM
Author: innerkitten
Both will and they can look pretty similar too. I guess I''ve heard people say akoyas have a sharper looking mirror finish. Given the choice I would probably go with freshwater but some people are very loyal to akoyas. Freshwaters may stand the test of time better.

Yup. Akoyas almost always have more orient and a sharper reflection than freshwaters; I''ve seen exceptions though in especially high quality freshwaters, and Freshadamas are pretty much on par with high quality akoyas.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results