shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about solitaire settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LE

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I have been browsing PS for a few months, and I had almost decided on the Superbcert Tiffany replica as my setting. I noticed the Locke''s solitaire (which is no longer made) and I think that the thin barely-there prongs are beautiful! It makes the SC solitaire look prongy in comparison. Has anyone asked Superbcert to make the prongs on their Tiffany replica thinner? I''m also worried that the tapered claw prong tips cover more of the diamond than I would like.

Demelza, it looks like your SC prong tips are not as tapered as the one on the SC website, showing off more of your beautiful diamond. I love your ring. Did you have them change the setting?

Thanks in advance!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
many times the prongs can be shaved down a bit. I''d ask the folks at superbcert to be sure, but don''t see why they couldn''t do it for you..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results