shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about ordering from Whiteflash...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovebug1031

Shiny_Rock
Last Friday I ordered the DBTY bracelet from WF, I worked with Chris he was great. Well I haven''t heard anything since. How long does it usually take them to finish and ship items that aren''t custom? I understand they don''t just have this stuff sitting around and they have to make it! But I''m just super anxious to get it because I''ve been stalking this bracelet for ages!!!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It usually takes a week or two, in my experience. You can email or call and ask for an estimate.
1.gif

lovebug1031

Shiny_Rock
I''m so impatient! and super antsy

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
They are probably making sure it''s SUPER nice just for you!

I know it''s hard to wait, but I''ve always found WF to be very fast and if there''s an issue - it''s usually because they''re working to make it PERFECT.
30.gif
I can''t wait to see this bracelet! I have a DBTY necklace from WF and it''s divine. You will LOVE those ACAs!!!!!!!

lovebug1031

Shiny_Rock
Bliss -- i don''t doubt it! and i''ll be SURE to post pics wen I do get it don''t worry! I saw your necklace and Chris sent me pics via email of one they had just finished last week so that really sealed the deal. I was beyond elated when I saw they finally had it on their website! I would eventually like the necklace as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results