shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about LOGR setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pienka

Rough_Rock
Does anyone actually have this setting or can you guys give me any information on this setting? LOGR is apparently raising his prices and I am trying to determine if I want to get this ring. I have watched it for several months and just don''t know how it will look. Can anyone help? The lower priced auction ends today and he has not responded to my e-mails about the cost with the ring sized and diamonds upgraded. If someone has this ring, are the upgraded diamonds recommended? I really appreciate it!
pie
20.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/OVAL-5x7MM-DIAMOND-14K-GOLD-SEMI-MOUNT-ENGAGEMENT-RINGS_W0QQitemZ320304028326QQihZ011QQcategoryZ152869QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

037a.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring in the listing states it already comes with VS diamonds, but make sure you follow up with him and get that in writing, since he's infamous for typos in his listings. That being said, it still seems super expensive. Don't worry if the auction ends, if you ask him, he will relist it for you. He sometimes takes a few days to respond to questions.

My goodness, his prices have really shot up. I don't have that ring, so I cannot comment on the quality of it. I will tell you this though, you get what you pay for with LOGR. If you're paying a super high price on one of his settings, it won't have cloudy frozen spit diamonds. If you win his ring in an auction for very little money, then you may get frozen spit diamonds (unless you pay extra to upgrade).

If you don't like it, his return policy is good, and you can ship it back to a location in the United States.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s sooooooo expensive (but a lovely design)! I agree with everything TL has said. However, LOGR''s VS diamonds are, in my experience, high in colour but SI2 (ish) in clarity. That''s ok for smaller diamonds but I''d be worried about the diamonds inside the half moon - I think from his description they''ll be baguettes although it''s not clear. If they ARE baguettes you really need eye clean ones and not just high colour. Having said that LOGR has a good refund policy and accepts items back and refunds straight away.

I''ve only upgraded 1 ring, the others have been standard. The "normal" diamonds in the Tiffany Legacyesque style on the whole seem to be pretty good but in other rings it''s more hit and miss I think.

One other thing, the ring sizing can be out slightly. The size 7 ring I just got from him (I actually take a 6.5) is more 7.5-8 and I''m having to get it re-sized.

If you do get it please post up pics and give us a review won''t you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results