shape
carat
color
clarity

question about ebay vendor upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

knitwit

Rough_Rock
I have found the setting for my asscher cut amethyst via recommendations here. I have purchased through jewe2004 a split shank with halo but the mount will need to be altered to fit my stone, resized and I want the diamonds upgraded and full cut.

I emailed back and forth with the vendor to determine the additional cost, purchased the ring with buy it now and submitted a request for a new invoice reflecting the changes to be done and a cost adjustment so I can pay him the correct amount.

However I have not heard back from him and I was wondering if anyone else who has purchased from him could tell me how the process worked for them. Just not sure whether to wait for the updated invoice or pay the original price, put notes on the changes to be done when I send in my payment or what.

Thanks!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not pay until you receive written confirmation of what you want, and that goes for any ebay store. He should send a new invoice with all new charges to reflect the custom work.

knitwit

Rough_Rock
My gut was telling me the same... thanks for confirming my intuition, TL
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results