shape
carat
color
clarity

question about diamond studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I am interested in getting a pair of four prong basket diamond studs. I was wondering what the measurements (diameter) of the WF ready set to go studs would be. I''m torn between getting the half carat ones, or just saving some money and getting the .25 ct ones. I have small earlobes with low piercings, so I wouldn''t ever be able to wear big ones. Does anyone have these, or just know what the measurements of each size would be? I couldn''t find it on the website. Thank you!
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
about 4.1 MM each.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I''m assuming that for the .50 ones. Does anyone know how big the .25 ones would be?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2009 12:07:48 PM
Author: Kelli
Thanks! I''m assuming that for the .50 ones. Does anyone know how big the .25 ones would be?
these are the .25 ct ones.
2.gif
i bought two pairs for my daughters.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow thanks! I thought a .25 diamond measured about 4 mm. Am I wrong about that or does a .12ish diamond really face up that closely to a .25?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
simple volume to dimension comparions. cubic rule? double the 1D dimensions, the volume and thus weight changes by 8 times.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thank you SOOO much! Perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results