Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about contour setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maia

Rough_Rock
Forgive me if its been discussed already, but i just wanted to know...to those of you who have contour settings, how do you like them? Is it comfortable despite being a bit thicker in terms of the mm width? Do you find it looks less delicate than a thinner band setting? Does this type of setting provide a bit more protection for the diamond for you more active girls?

Of all the settings i''ve seen, the contour is the one i like best, but i''m a bit worried about the thickness of the band because i dont have much space on the bottom half of my fingers and dont want things to look cramped with the wedding band (i''ve chose a half eternity, shared prong - hopefully i can get a really thin one...like 2 mm if possible.)

Please help me with any info/suggestions you have, and if possible, could any of you with contour solitare settings and thin diamond wedding bands post pics of your hand so i can get a better idea? I really would appreciate it so much.

Thanks,
Maia

Dory

Rough_Rock
I had never worn a contour band until just last week, I purchased one. I absolutely love it! It''s a .75ctw worn with my three stone. I never thought I''d like the look until I tried it on, then I was in love!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.