shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about contour setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maia

Rough_Rock
Forgive me if its been discussed already, but i just wanted to know...to those of you who have contour settings, how do you like them? Is it comfortable despite being a bit thicker in terms of the mm width? Do you find it looks less delicate than a thinner band setting? Does this type of setting provide a bit more protection for the diamond for you more active girls?

Of all the settings i''ve seen, the contour is the one i like best, but i''m a bit worried about the thickness of the band because i dont have much space on the bottom half of my fingers and dont want things to look cramped with the wedding band (i''ve chose a half eternity, shared prong - hopefully i can get a really thin one...like 2 mm if possible.)

Please help me with any info/suggestions you have, and if possible, could any of you with contour solitare settings and thin diamond wedding bands post pics of your hand so i can get a better idea? I really would appreciate it so much.

Thanks,
Maia

Dory

Rough_Rock
I had never worn a contour band until just last week, I purchased one. I absolutely love it! It''s a .75ctw worn with my three stone. I never thought I''d like the look until I tried it on, then I was in love!
emlove.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results