shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about Chopard

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
I was browsing at Ben Bridge today and saw a Chopard pendant I just loved! It was like the eternity circle of diamonds with a floating diamond in the middle. My question is . . . are the diamonds in Chopard pieces generally pretty high quality?

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Definitely! Are you familiar with Chopard?

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/5/2007 8:30:05 PM
Author:portoar
I was browsing at Ben Bridge today and saw a Chopard pendant I just loved! It was like the eternity circle of diamonds with a floating diamond in the middle. My question is . . . are the diamonds in Chopard pieces generally pretty high quality?
More than just "pretty" high quality....
Its a very old and reputable Jewelry and watch Company..., and extremely creative if i can add...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d give them 3 thumbs up
36.gif
I adore their watches, know their quality and am highly impressed with their jewelry line.
2.gif

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I knew it was a high end jewelry company, but just wanted to be sure that if I bought a piece I wouldn''t regret the quality of the diamonds. Now I must go find out how much
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chopard is high end. I have the H watch with the satin strap and the diamonds are gorgeous. Not pave, full cut diamonds, and just incredible. I went into Chopard boutiques in St. Barth''s and London and all of their pieces are well made.

tinkerbell

Rough_Rock
Chopard only makes high quality jewellry. I have the Happy Spirit double heart necklace and it''s beautiful. It has one small diamond in the small heart but it sparkles like crazy in the sunshine. I always get a ton of complements when I wear it. I am very happy with it. I want to say that the diamond is in the colorless range and VVS2-VVS1, but I can''t seem to find my certificate right now. They are more expensive then other brands but well worth it in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results