shape
carat
color
clarity

Question About a Whiteflash Setting/Project ............

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
So, we all know that V-day is tomorrow and I have an idea for a project that my DH would agree to. I have a three-stone ring with a .50 in the center (E, VS2). I''ve been thinking about possibly upgrading my .30cttw studs as well. I got to thinking that I could take the center and have it set in the Tiffany style setting by Whiteflash and have the side stones reset into studs. I''d get to keep my current studs (yay!) and have the solitaire I''ve been coveting since joining PS. I already have a plain 4mm white gold band that I could wear with the solitaire (and DH is thinking about getting me a real Tiffany plain WB for our anniversary in May).

Is the Tiffany style setting featured on the Whiteflash website the replica, with the yummy buttercuppy head, or is it just a plain 4 or 6 prong knife edge setting? If it isn''t the replica, where can I get one? I know that quite a few PS''ers have it and I''d love to go ahead with this project.

Also, could I just send the stones I have to WF to be reset or would I have to buy diamonds from them in order to get one of their settings?

Thank you all for any help!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
WF offers the standard 4/6 prong tiffany settings as well as a buttercup more exact Tiffany repro. I think they can reset your studs but you should probably just call WF and ask them
1.gif

sounds like a fun project.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results