shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about 3 stone setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sbuffaloe

Rough_Rock
My original ering is three stone center diamond with sapphire sides (all princess cut). My sweet hubby upgraded my rings at Christmas and I LOVE them!

However, I also love my original and want to have it set as a new RHR. I have lots of small rounds that were originally in my mother''s wrap that she gave me after she & my dad divorced and I would like to have them set like this below with my original diamond & sapphires, however, I''m concerned since my larger stones are princess and the rounds would be set into the band. Any help? Anyone ever seen something like this so I can see what the combination would look like with the different shape stones. My original diamond and the side sapphires are all approx .5 ct each.

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/Diamonds-for-an-Eternity--3-4-_1070.htm

Many thanks!

sbuffaloe

Rough_Rock
Although, I think I only have enough rounds to go once down each side, probably not enough to create the knife edge, although I love it and that is what my new set has!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results