shape
carat
color
clarity

Quest in New Mexico vs. Quest in Virginia?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemcutterswife

Rough_Rock
Im new here...and was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with Quest Jewelry manufacturers that are located in New Mexico. I found them when looking for Quest in Dunn Loring Virginia. Before i realized it wasnt the same Quest that people talk about we got a quote from them on a custom setting that was priced wonderfully...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm here in NM, but I've never heard of Quest in NM. Do you have a physical address for them? And where in NM? We're a huge state.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhh...I haven''t heard of them but Santa Fe is HUGE in southwestern and traditional types of jewelry. Not to even mention the art galleries that are all over the place. I''d look into it more if I were you, maybe ask to see other pieces they''d made. Maybe I''ll drive up to SF and check them out sometime. I''m in Albuquerque...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:10:50 PM
Author: gemcutterswife
Hi...it looks like their address is 1310 Siler Rd Santa Fe. www.questjewelry.com thanks!
I didn''t know they were here either.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results