shape
carat
color
clarity

Quck! Help enable me to make up my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two auctions on Ebay - both selling vintage watches - ending tonight. Which one do I go for?

1. 14k w/gold watch with pave diamonds - hard to see. Great design. Love the face of the watch. Will probably end around $250.
2. Platinum with diamonds you can see! Fantastic design. Don''t like the face of the watch as much as the above but that''s me being fussy! Will probably end around $600.

#1 is probably going to close at half the price of #2.

OH is buying me this for my birthday in April (early b/day pressie). Which do I go for? The cheaper option or the more expensive option? I''m suffering a major guilt trip spending money on myself when things are a bit tight at the mo.

Please help me to decide.....................

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I change my vote to the plat watch--#2!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was in the same situation with mine. We were considering a pristine (with tags still on it!!) ladies Bulova from the 40''s and the art deco plat/diamond watch we ended up getting. The plat watch called to me more in the end...the other one was beautiful, but simple and it lacked the WoW factor of the other watch. I would go for the one you can really see the diamonds on!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coati - I KNOW you're right but ............ ooooooo you've changed your vote now!!!!!

HH - You've just echoed EXACTLY what I'm feeling.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Yah--ditto HH!
Wow factor is important!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 7:54:36 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Coati - I KNOW you''re right but ............ ooooooo you''ve changed your vote now!!!!!

HH - You''ve just echoed EXACTLY what I''m feeling.

hahaha I know!!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol!

To be honest the plat watch is REALLY calling my name. I wonder if I get #1 will I always be sorry I didn''t go for #2? Probably knowing me.

It''s very rarely that I "fall" for a watch and in this case it''s 2! Trust me. One thing I do know is that it will get tons of use whichever I win!

Thanks both for your help and words of wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results