shape
carat
color
clarity

QUALITY OR CARATS? I need opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yourdelight

Rough_Rock
gosh, here in england the average engagement ring size is about 0.4 - 0.5 cts

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/13/2008 10:16:58 AM
Author: neatfreak

Date: 10/13/2008 10:08:27 AM
Author: Lorelei
I am appalled at the comments some people make....
38.gif
JFL and SHC I am truly sorry. SHC, your marquise is gorgeous - those naysayers are probably jealous!!!

Seriously! There are some pretty rude and stupid people out there that is for sure.
Ditto to both comments.

belgian_mussels

Shiny_Rock
Hi JLF2009,

Welcome to Pricescope.

I certainly could understand how you feel. Nonetheless, a 0.98ct is not small!!! Such quality stone, especially those with superior cut, are very very rare. It costs a bomb. My husband and I had walked into a mid-tier jewellery store in Sydney and was quoted AUD$30,000 for a 0.95 RB D/IF solitaire on platinum setting. That is equivalent to some people''s annual salary. Additionally, many shops don''t even carry such high quality stock. For people who looked down on you, I would ask them to read up more on diamond and its quality-price. They are either ignorant or simply jealous. Don''t think about their comments too much.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results