shape
carat
color
clarity

quality of stones from respected vendor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparklyforever

Shiny_Rock
if you go to a respected vendor... one of the ones commonly referred to here for example....
can you assume that their stones are "good" quality overall? should you still be leary of them selling a "bad" stone?
am i over thinking all of this?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do they sell bad stones? I assume they sell to every price range. If you want a big stone over a quality stone they could call one in for you. If you tell them what you want, I trust they will get you what you ask for and be honest in their opinion of what you buy.

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
as in - will they try to ''pull one over'' on you? very doubtful. i think you can ask them specifically about a stone''s performance in real life, visible inclusions, eye clean, etc. and expect an honest response.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think if you buy a signature/branded cut from GOG, or WF, or BGD, or HPD, then you don''t have to worry at all, it will be a great cut.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
These vendors are respected because they consistantly produce high quality pieces. I would not be concerned about using any of the leading vendors - Brian Gavin Diamonds, Whiteflash, Good Old Gold, High Performance Diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results