shape
carat
color
clarity

Quality of Beverley K Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
hi all-

for the bev k owners out there or those who have seen bev k pieces in person, how is the quality of the diamonds/melee? are they well cut and give off a lot sparkle? i''m wondering if the stones used in their eternity bands are well cut (been spoiled by ACAs so i''m picky). thanks!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
The melee in my ring is very, very small. But it is bright and sparkly and I''m very happy with it!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
that''s great! do you know what the specs are for the stones (color and clarity)?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
G/H VS

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
I think you would be very happy with their stones. I love my Bev K ring (in avatar). The stones are a minimum G/H VS (same quality as Upgradable''s). My center stone is an F (AGS certified) and the color of the melee looks very comparable to my center stone and the stones are sparkly/fiery. I receive a lot of compliments on it. The quality appears higher than the stones in my wedding band (Novell) which is supposed to have stones that are G, VVS.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
thanks tsavvy. good to know!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I responded to your question in my ring thread but thought I''d post here too in case you don''t see it. I don''t wear my Bev K ring with my WF ACA eternity band so I hardly see them side-to-side. As far as I can tell the melee Bev K uses are great quality and very sparkly. They are G-H, VS2-SI1.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
thanks snlee!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stones on mine are very white and sparkly. I have quite a few stones in my band and only 1-2 are deep and all are white and clear!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results