shape
carat
color
clarity

Quality Cut?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sharprock

Rough_Rock
I''m am in the market for a loose diamond. Would like a second opinion. From what I can gather about the specs, it appears to be a 2A cut. Vendor is saying it is best cut in the vault. Need a second opinion? Thanks in advance

SI1 H
carat: .91
depth: 59.6%
table: 57
crown heigh 13%
pavilion depth: 43%
Girdle: thin to medium, faceted
polish: good
symmetry: very good
flourescence: moderate blue
EGL cert
price $2600

Smooth

Rough_Rock
Assuming the culet isn't monstrous, this diamond gets a great score on the Holloway Cut Adviser, which means (if we are going by the numbers) that it should outperform 95% of the diamonds out there.

So yes, according to the specs this is a very well-cut diamond.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
agree with Smooth. Just check whether EGL report was made by EGL-USA and keep in mind that EGL rounds crown and pavilion depths so the real vnumbers could be within +/- 0.5% range.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 8/20/2003 12:40:18 PM leonid wrote:

agree with Smooth. Just check whether EGL report was made by EGL-USA and keep in mind that EGL rounds crown and pavilion depths so the real vnumbers could be within +/- 0.5% range.
----------------

Leonid, would this mean the cert is old? My EGL cert did *not* round the percentages (certed late July 2002). I have seen others of late that did not round as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results