shape
carat
color
clarity

Qualified Appraisers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tr65

Rough_Rock
Is anyone listed by pricescope any better than anyone else? Also will many brokers send diamonds to an appraiser before you have to pay for them?

Thanks for the help!

Jess

Rough_Rock
From what I have read here, it is pretty easy to get it sent to David Atlas, who posts on this forum as Old Miner. You can get it sent to him before you ever see it. I heard he was in Russia or something though, so you may want to wait and ask him or see if one of the other experts here cares to post.
Good Luck!
:wavey:

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi, Oldminer here. I am not out of the country, but at work in Philadelphia as usual. We are only closed 7?4 and 7/5 for the Holiday.

The reason vendors are willing to send us a stone is that I have a long history in the business and run a wholesale business that has a credit rating and long history, too. Vendors can check out our credentials and credit rating, so they know they can safely send us a diamond on your behalf.

Many decent appraisers exist, but few have much capital in their business. Many have rather short histories in business for that matter. You have to understand the fear of vendors sending someoine rather unknown a valuable diamond when they know so little about that person. It is a problem that I have been very fortunate enough to resolve for my firm. We do lots of this work and people have gotten used to our being there for them...

Glad to work on your behalf, too.

Jess

Rough_Rock
Sorry I provided bad info. I was informed on another threat that it was Gary that was in Russia...sorry about that Oldminer! Glad you posted and cleared it up!
:twirl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results