shape
carat
color
clarity

Quadrillion diamond vs. Princess??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AZDiamondShopper

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I am interested in purchasing an absolutley amazing princess cut diamond. Some of the best I have seen are the SuperbCert and the Brilliant Fire. Both of these diamonds have Brilliancescope results to back them up as well. I have recently heard something about a quadrillion diamond. Has anyone seen one of these? I have tried to research them, but have only seen limited information on them. I would like to know what kind of BrillianceScope results they are getting, and some other specs on them, or where I may be able to see one to see how they compare to the SuperbCert and Brilliant Fire princesses.
Thanks!

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
The Quadrillion is produced by http://www.ambar-diamonds.com/ and there is a fair amount of information on that web site regarding the cut... We've seen them and think that they are quite stunning, however so is the price!

AZDiamondShopper

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply. Anyone else know anything about a Quadrillion?

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
The quadrillion is a branded, patented cut sold, as niceice says, by Ambar Diamonds of Los Angeles. The quadrillion was one of the first princess cuts. The original patent from 1981 has since expired, but they have patented an updated version recently. Like all fancy cuts, the only way to really judge on is in person.

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
Those quadrillian stones look fantastic on their web site - though I take offense at the comparison made to "regular" princess cuts. They make it seem like you can't get a brilliant princess. Not so. I got a gorgeous one - a Brilliant Fire - from Diamond Brokers of Florida.
I think it is possible to get a princess with great light return.
But if you want the quadrillian go ahead and get it - and I'd love to see photos!
Jenibear

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results