shape
carat
color
clarity

Qs.. for PSers with kids. At what age did you became a parent?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First at 23 and second at 27. First became a grandmother at 55 and then again at 58. Raising kids definitely takes energy so I am glad I had them while I was young. They have brought years of joy!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
We had our 4 daughters when I was 40y, 42y, 46y(twins).

love that we are able to have our family.
At 46, with twins and younger children was hard in the first 3 months. Very tiring. Still is Very rewarding. But am glad that I had done all my “partying” by the time i became a parent.

Grandkids- well, I will be well an truly in a Zimmer frame by then! Lolololol.

Q

Queenie60

32 and 36. Can thank infertility for that! Took 5 years to have first , miscarriage between then second live birth.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was 30 when I had DD, she is engaged now and hopefully waits a few years after marriage for grandkids

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No grandkids yet. My husband and I are 50 and 40 years older than our daughter, respectively. We definitely had our kiddo later than most, but that's because we met later in life than many do.

She says she would like to someday marry and have kids, but she isn't seeing anyone, and is focusing on building her career so she can afford to move out and live as an independent adult. I think she's being smart.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results