shape
carat
color
clarity

Q & R-color diamonds plus setting poll

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Fellow PSers! I have wanted a yellow diamond for some time but did not want to shell out big $$$$ for a fancy yellow, so I am getting a Q and R color Crafted by Infinity from Wink. He made me a cool video that I thought you might like to see! One diamond will be for a ring, the other for a pendant. Which ring setting would you choose? Please vote!

Wink''s video of Q & R color diamonds

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I have no idea what happened to my poll, but here is photo 1, Ritani Bella Vita:

BellaVitaYellowDiamond.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Contestant #2, BeverleyK vintage style:

BK_77PP18.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Or even this BK. Thanks everybody!:

BK_R368b.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I would personally pic the first one with the yellow gold bezel to help accentuate the yellowness of the diamond.

Beautiful stones btw

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''ve been eyeing those with longing. Enjoy them!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I vote for #1!!!!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 10:19:39 AM
Author: glitterata
Oh, I''ve been eyeing those with longing. Enjoy them!

Same here. Enjoy. :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for #1. But if you want an antiquey feel go with one of the others.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2009 10:30:30 AM
Author: tyty333
Another vote for #1. But if you want an antiquey feel go with one of the others.
I vote for the first setting also.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
#1. It sets off the diamond.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
#1 - yummy!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
It seems I can never quite go along with the crowd. I vote #2, the first Beverley K, but have them put in a yellow gold head. You can really see from the side how that would work. I think it would showcase the stone!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#1!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 1:09:59 PM
Author: Upgradable
It seems I can never quite go along with the crowd. I vote #2, the first Beverley K, but have them put in a yellow gold head. You can really see from the side how that would work. I think it would showcase the stone!!
Upgradable, I think I have your rings saved on my computer as "Lady with 2 halos"! Aren't these your rings? I was looking at your yellow stone for inspiration. And aren't they both Bev K? Oh no, wait, the yellow diamond is set in a Parade ring, right?

Hope you don't mind my posting the photo or whoever these rings belong to. It is meant as a compliment. I sure love your larger one too. I wonder how that would look with a yellow gold inner bezel and a white gold outer halo. I'm still partial to the Ritani-look but I read here on PS that the Bella Vita settings are uncomfortable. I could do the same look in Endless Love. AAARRRGGGHHH, too many choices!
33.gif

LadyWith2Halos.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
NEU, yep, that''s me! And you''re correct in that my 1.4 white diamond is in a BevK halo ring, and the .5 natural light yellow is in a Parade setting.

It is my experience that BevK (and Pearlman''s who sold me mine) are very accommodating regarding unique requests. I think that ring would be a knockout with a yellow gold bezel and the white diamond halo. From the yellow stones I''ve seen, my preference is to house the stone in a yellow gold bezel/head/prongs and then ring that with white diamonds or white metal. That seems to really make the color of the center stone POP!!!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 1:09:59 PM
Author: Upgradable
I''m with Up 100% - the second setting would be incredible with a YG head and your diamond, especially the vintage feel. Yum!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I agree Upgradable, what you are describing is like the Ritani in the first photo. I found another one that I think would look so cool from Gonshor. Just substitute yellow gold for the pink gold in this photo. It would be a yellow gold halo instead of white gold though. One thing I know for sure I want is to set the diamond into a yellow gold bezel. I love the look of bezel setting. So many choices! Good thing I have time to decide!

AJ, yes, that BK would look cool with a yellow gold head for the diamond. It is kinda like a halo, but not a true halo.

Gonshor6203.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like #1 and the last one you posted with rose gold.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Sharon, I know, isn''t that ring just awesome? I think I would ask for it in a two-tone look. What do you think?

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
I like the one with the rose gold. I think those Infinity diamonds actually are prettier in the lower colors. That "R" one just blows me away. I really want one of those myself. My god, this is a sickness.
20.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love setting #3.

That video was fantastic. I am really loving the lower colour diamonds!!

Daisi2112

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love #1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results