shape
carat
color
clarity

Put it on the board....YES!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations!!!!

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Whoo hoo! So exciting! It''s so fun when one of our girls gets engaged!!!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Your ring is beautiful!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay!! Congratulations-and I must say, your ring is absolutely gorgeous, as is your kitty!! Happy wedding planning!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
The ring was hiding in the drawer with his clothes (yes, he only gets one drawer until he officially moves in at the end of the month!) the whole time, along with the collar.

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/8/2007 1:25:11 PM
Author: enbcfsobe
The ring was hiding in the drawer with his clothes (yes, he only gets one drawer until he officially moves in at the end of the month!) the whole time, along with the collar.
Hehe... it''s so great he chose such an obvious place. It''s almost like he knew you would be thinking about it, and therefore the last place you''d look would be the most obvious. Your ring is gorgeous, by the way. Congrats again!
36.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely proposal, and beautiful ring!!! I love that he incorporated your kitty.... ours is a part of our family too, so I very much understand!
1.gif

(Oh, and go Phillies!!!)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
enbcfsobe, that is one of the cutest proposals I''ve heard, and I LOVE your ring...I saw the setting/ring over in SMTR earlier today and didn''t have time to comment but it''s stunning and unique and just wonderful. Congrats and best wishes to you and your FI!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I''m totally diggin your nature inspired ring, it''s really a fantastic design!!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Wow what a sweet proposal AND THAT RING!!! It has to be one of my favorite settings for a RB. CONGRATULATIONS!

ThefutureSB

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful ring, sweet story and cute kitty!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
I''m new here so I don''t know your full story of course, but I''m sure glad I got to see this part of it!!!!

CONGRATS again!!!!
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful ring, I love the setting!
30.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I love your setting!!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results