shape
carat
color
clarity

pure pearls vendor - discount and return policy

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

I found this vendor on the trusted vendor sticky - I would like to get 2 small fun pendants and if all goes well latter there is a more expensive set I have my eyes on. Has anyone had any dealings with them - pearls quality, return OK if needed?

i am trying to access the 14 % discount - I have emailed them and am waiting for answers - but thought I would ask the group - any idea if you need a seperate promo code for that or is it already applied with the prices displayed.

excited to delve in the world of pearls and will post my fun pendants when I have them.

many thanks
d2b

Q

Queenie60

They have an online chat. I was chatting with them last week. They're available until 5 pm Pacific Time as they are located in California. I would also take a look at tahitianpearls.biz. I purchased two strands of pearls from them this past week, great prices and lovely pieces. Give Jose a call or just browse their website. Wishing you luck. :wavey:

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought my baroque SSP strand from Ashley (Pure Pearls) and am very happy with it.
I haven't had cause to do a return so can't speak to that.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought my multicolour Tahitian strand from Ashley, and prior to that she had been really helpful about another Tahitian strand that I decided I didn't ultimately have the budget for. I've never had to make a return so I can't speak to that, but she has offered great follow-up care, and I had my necklace custom lengthened and that was smooth as well.

The 14% discount is already applied on her site and is reflected in the red prices. You can see the regular prices in black crossed out above the sale price. She doesn't use checkout codes like some of the other vendors do.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I have chatted with her many times. Her return policy is on her site and she honors it.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
I bought my metallic strand and earrings from Ashley in October 2014. I didn't have to return anything. Everything went very well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results