shape
carat
color
clarity

Purchasing Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

acoelho1984

Rough_Rock
Purchasing an engagement ring from an authorized Tacori dealer in Louisville, KY. The ring is the Tacori HT251012X, which can be seen here
30.gif
. The center/loose diamond that is being sold to me from this dealer has the following statistics:

AGS#: 2771708
Report Type: Diamond Quality™ Document
Shape and Style: Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.47 - 6.52 x 3.98 mm
Cut Grade: AGS Ideal 0
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Proportions: Ideal
Color Grade: AGS 2.0 (H)
Clarity Grade: AGS 5 (SI1)
Carat Weight: 1.020
Fluorescence: Inert
Comments: Additional clouds are not shown.
Table: 54.0%
Crown Angle: 34.8
Crown Height: 16.1%
Girdle: Faceted, 0.7% to 1.2%
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion Depth: 42.9%
Total Depth: 61.3%
Culet: Pointed

The price quoted to me for this purchase is $8450 (6% sales tax included). Which means that the diamond is being sold for $4,721.70 if the setting is being sold for $3,250. I am going to look at the diamond on Tuesday 6th under 50x magnification to see the charateristics within this well cut SI1 diamond; however, I would like to hear the opinions of this online community on the price of my near future purchase. Thanks!

P.S. - The information that I have gained from this forum has been fantastic especially the posts from Garry Holloway.
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
everything looks fine to me, but you will probably get more response in Rocky Talk Forum. just press the concern button and ask the mod to move you. But looks to be a beautiful Ring! Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results