shape
carat
color
clarity

Purchased H&A Cushion through BGD, now onto setting with DK

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing setting and diamond! The basket looks fantastic!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I promised an update but I got a bit busy because I just started a new job.

I received the ring! However, I am an idiot and had to send it back to DK because I tried to hold it with some of those diamond holding tweezers in order to not get fingerprints on it; but instead...scratching it instead. :doh::wall:

Nonetheless, I have some pretty cool shots from DK and he sent me an amazing video, but I definitely don't want to upload it here in case DK Jewelry decides to upload it to their instagram.

Here are some additional CADs he sent since I last posted a CAD.

50720-QUAD (7).jpg 50720-QUAD (8).jpg

The above didn't feel right and I gave lots of notes here and there.

Here is the final CAD we landed on:

50720-quad (10).jpg

And here is the end result photos from the DK team:

DJKPV19_0305_SOLI_ 50720 -- 1.jpg DJKPV19_0305_SOLI_ 50720 -- 3.jpg DJKPV19_0306_SR_  -- 2.jpg DJKPV19_0306_SR_  -- 1.jpg

And some additional shots I took on my hand:

IMG_1944.jpg IMG_1985.jpg IMG_1986.jpg

Emily from BGD also sent me a h&a viewer along with my diamond so here are some additional fun photos that I can show you. Very difficult to take these shots and the photos don't do it justice, but still, here is a personal ASET and hearts photo.

View attachment 681069 View attachment 681068

I think this turned out really beautifully and I'm so glad that DK was patient with me with all 10 of our CADs haha. I love how dainty it looks. It's also got a slightly classic feel with a little twist which I believe my girlfriend will love.

I also put the ring on her finger while she was sleeping just to make sure it fits correctly hahahaha. Thanks everyone here that contributed, inquired, and helped out!

@rockysalamander @sledge @mrs-b @SimoneDi @kal2021 @m1918

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it and I’m so glad you’re happy!!

tr0janman

Rough_Rock
The diamond is beautiful! And you did an awesome job on the setting!

Amazing setting and diamond! The basket looks fantastic!

absolutely gorgeous ring!

Thank you very much, @Maisie, @molecule, @matzerang It was all DK! I'm glad he was able to understand what was in my head and was able to bring it to reality.

This is stunning, @tr0janman - wonderful job! She'll love it!

And congratulations. :))

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it and I’m so glad you’re happy!!

Turned out great!

I appreciate it @mrs-b, @kal2021, @rockysalamander! Very grateful for your contributions and help when I was a wee little lad who had a dream to one day make a ring. As a follow up, I'm excited to one day tell the story of how I proposed.

Again David Klass knocks it out of the park.. this setting is really perfect and I wonder how many cushion lovers will 'borrow' it.. congratulations!!!!!

@Tekate Right!? DK is legit. Haha anyone is welcome to "borrow" and I hope someone is able to improve upon it more! Good designers copy and great designers steal :)

@tr0janman such an awesome update! The finished ring is absolutely gorgeous! :love: Great job on testing it on her finger when she was sleeping :D

Can’t wait for more pics after the proposal!

she was probably "fake sleeping" and secretly screaming inside wanting to look at it...

@SimoneDi @ringo865 hahahaha seriously! If I know my gf well enough, I'm pretty sure she was sleeping since I know her breathing when she's asleep, but I guess we'll find out when I finally propose :)

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @tr0janman, you did a killer job! The attention to detail is off the charts but most importantly by working with DK you were really able to knock this one out of the park!

Such a beautiful and eloquent ring and stone. You did very well and I cannot wait to hear your proposal story. But honestly when she sees her rock she's gonna be butter in your hands, lol.

Best wishes with it all. :cool2:

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it!!! Love the basket and also the prongs- also it looks nice and square from the top, the design definitely didn’t round out the cushion. So pretty!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Turned out beautiful! Love the little prongs...really lets you see the whole stone!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought we needed more pics of this beauty on page three,
It came out absolutely perfect. That stone is so gorgeous and what a classy and classic setting by DK. Love it!
Congratulations on your new job and wishing many years of happiness to you and your lucky beloved.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results