shape
carat
color
clarity

Purchase of Idealscope via the net

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Yupi

Rough_Rock
I know this sounds silly but as I was trying to purchase the Idealscope from the link below this forum, I got stuck about 20 times by the time I wanted to check out and give my credit card details. Apparently there was a technical error via the internet......

Then I''ve posted various emails to I-Scope related parties for help, hoping to get an e-form or some kind of order form to fill in.

But I''ve waited for a day and there was no answer.......

Did I post my request to the wrong place ?
confused.gif

Please help
8.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
yupiland: Contact Garry Holloway. I am sure he will be more than happy to head you in the right direction. His user name on this board is Cut Nut.

-Josh
Sitka, Alaska

Yupi

Rough_Rock
Thanks !
wink2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I emailed them when I had a question about my order and they promptly responded. Odd, maybe they are busy?? Email Garry or send him a PM. Btw you posted this on the 'Show me the Ring' where people post their pictures, not really questions, so if you want a response from Garry, post it in RockyTalky.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results