shape
carat
color
clarity

Purchase from Bob Kast

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must admit I have been spoiled by the vendors! Personal service, emails...Everyone was sending me links to their Paypal accounts. I saw this hot pink tourmaline on the website where Bob sells them. Inexpensive, and per opinion of other PS-ers, pretty nice. So I sent him an email, did not get a response for a couple of days, then sent another one and in his reply he said, just send the money via paypal at (such and such) email address. I was perplexed...never used Paypal myself, just these links. Sat at the computer for a while, then typed paypal.com and...whatever. It worked.

He is right! For the "riduculously low prices" that he charges (citation from Freke) I can at least do some work of my own!

Now I am waiting for this stone to come. It looks nice in his photos, too bad most of his stones are small.

MarquiseGirl

Rough_Rock
Hi crasru,
I am still trying to figure out the whole paypal thing myself (glad I''m not the only one). I have looked at some of his stones myself so do let us know when you get it.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
This $99 **link removed by moderator. No linking or discussion of other forums to protect privacy** looks it might have a nice color, though the pictures aren't great. Maybe a big tilt window?

Ooooh I love **link removed by moderator. No linking or discussion of other forums to protect privacy**

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no experience with neon green tourmalines. Wary of "neon" term, still have to figure out what my neon-blue tourmaline that 1 bought a year ago is. Price won''t tell me much because the stone was going out of business but neon it is!

No, I bought the small pink one. Just to "sample" his work. It looks beautiful in picture and is allegedly unheated.

I''d love to know, though, who bought this one (it was already SOLD):

".73ct, 5.5mm emerald green flawless nigerian green tourmaline cut by seller. It is truely a beautifull sapphire and priced to sell. A truely unique gem and completely untreated or color enhanced.
Beautiful rich emerald color in sunlight."

Someone must have got a bargain! A tourmaline, a sapphire and an emerald in one package deal! Priced to sell, too.

I hope the person posts the picture of it (it looks like a beautiful stone, although it is definitely a tourmaline! I would have bought it myself).

Just wanted to have a good laugh. I hope Bob won''t get unhappy with me for it. Some people on the PS like his stones, and I hope to snatch a good deal here.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/16/2010 1:54:43 PM
Author: MarquiseGirl
Hi crasru,
I am still trying to figure out the whole paypal thing myself (glad I'm not the only one). I have looked at some of his stones myself so do let us know when you get it.
You know, I was top of my class in math, physics and chemistry but sometimes these things are difficult to figure out! OK, all you have to know is Paypal email address of the person who you are going to pay. it is not regular email, it his Paypal address. Then you type in www.paypal.com and it will navigate you through the system. It certainly helps if you already have an established Paypal account but you can do it in the process.

And another thing I can not figure out...How to post LINKS to websites or whatever it is on the PS.

And I feel a total idiot because I always throw out empty milk cartons instead of washing one, cutting out an opening for the camera and use it the way Revolution once taught us to do...(BTW where is he? Has he assumed another nom de plume? If so, I missed his post...). Using an empty milk carton for its true purpose - gem photography - is also eco-friendly.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I like Bob''s stones! Some day I''d like to get one of his star cuts, but I''m again on a jewelry ban (as if it actually worked the last time...lol).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results