shape
carat
color
clarity

purchase diamond online?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Virginie

Rough_Rock
I bought a loosediamond online recently, but I couldn't find the website www.loosediamond where I purchased on pricescope's suggest vendors list. This website's price is really reasonable than any others, but how can I know if it's a real vendor?------------------

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Virginie,The URL is www.loosediamonds.org I just tried it and it worked. Please let us know if you are happy with the service they provided.lawmax

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Lawmax, your link doesn't work either
tongue.gif
My does: www.loosediamonds.org
smile.gif
Virginie, this site has been included into pricescope search before. Later then they changed the format of their listings so it became much different from other vendors that made it much difficult to retrieve the data.As for your second question, Virginie, since they don't display any credentials on their site you only have to inquire it yourself I guess...

Virginie

Rough_Rock
Hi,Leniod. Thanks so much you found them. At least let me know they are mumbers of BBB.
smile.gif
Thank you!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Virginie, thanks for bringing it up. That is a new site for me! Looks good, BBB members...Seems they list same 20-50 thousands diamonds available in the trading networks as several other Internet brokers. I was able to find diamonds they list on other vendors websites as well. Their prices are quite competitive indeed.Glad you have positive experience with them.
smile.gif

Virginie

Rough_Rock
Leniod,Thanks for letting me know! I was able to see it.

Virginie

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply. But the one where I bought my diamond is www.loosediamonds.com. First time, I thought in the same way as you did. That why I wonder if this is a good company.
Thank you.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Virginie, I'm confused. They have BBB logo on their front page. Once you click on it you'll open their record on BBB site where you can get more info about them.Did you try it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results