shape
carat
color
clarity

Puppy!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Norman sounds very appropriate @ILikeShiny, he is, after all, a British type lab :D

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Official first photos :love: As you'll see, their eyes are still closed. Mama is understandably tired but they say she's doing GREAT, especially for a first-time mother. They're so tiny right now... I doubt they're bigger than my forearm!
Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 1.49.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 1.48.24 PM.png
They're supposed to send photos once a week, and hopefully that will happen. We're trying to juggle plans we already had in place to make sure we can visit as often as possible and then start our journey with our nugget mid-November :geek2::kiss2::appl:

Attachments

• IMG_2025.jpeg
    IMG_2025.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 5

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're lovely, all squishy faces and cuddly :love:

P

PierreBear

Oh how very exciting! Yay! Congrats!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwwwwwwwww :love::love::love: <3

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New photos! Close-up of a squishy face and them sleeping. I'm digging the fatties at noon and four o'clock :kiss2: IMG_2251.JPG IMG_2250.JPG

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're all gorgeous, it's going to be a hard choice. Our first pup chose us, he walked up to DH and promptly peed on him:lol:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness. That is a bundle of cuteness. :kiss2: I like those little squished faces. What kind of dogs are they?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMGosh.
So cute!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo cute! I bet you can wait to get your hands on one! I love their big fat bellies...just want to kiss them!

Oh, and I like Norman.

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhh so cute!!!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness. That is a bundle of cuteness. :kiss2: I like those little squished faces. What kind of dogs are they?
Chocolate labs :love:. They're only a few pounds at the moment and will probably be 8ish pounds when we take him home, with a final weight around 70-80lbs.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo cute! I bet you can wait to get your hands on one! I love their big fat bellies...just want to kiss them!

Oh, and I like Norman.
Yes! I really can't wait to cuddle our little guy. These next seven weeks are going to go by slooooowly.....!

And thanks for the vote! Norman is just such a fun, uncommon name to me. I heart it :kiss2:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Three weeks old! Eyes and ears are mostly open and hind legs are starting to work. Momma is doing a great job keeping them clean (but I admit squeaming at her swollen teats.... I can't imagine nursing six kids :eek2:).

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Four weeks old! We took these photos and video last Saturday but I forgot to share it.

They're doing great. One already has a definite personality and is quite a jokester, loving to stir things up with his siblings (in the video you can hear the breeder talking to him). They all came over to sniff us and then would playfully bite our clothes and hands, but there was one particular one who came right up to me, snuggled in to my hand, and started licking me. No bites, no pawing... just love. I wanted to take him with me right then and there! The funniest part though was the Mom; every time she stood up the pups would run after her and try to latch on. She'd walk around dragging them :lol:. Finally at one point she lay spread eagle on her tummy as if to say "Access DENIED" :lol::lol::lol:.

We go back next Friday to choose OUR guy. Can't wait!!!!

FullSizeRender-1 2.jpg FullSizeRender-5.jpg FullSizeRender-9.jpg FullSizeRender-11.jpg FullSizeRender-14.jpg IMG_1221.JPG IMG_1271.JPG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, arent they the cutest! I like the little rowdy one! So freakin cute!

I bet you cant wait to take one home. So much fun!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love: What gorgeous snuggle bugs

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG those puppies are so damn cute I can't even... when you go to choose your wee guy, do you get to bring him home then and there? Do you think you will choose the one who was the snuggle muffin this time?
When we got our first pug (the black one in my avatar), he was the one who came up to us and snuggled up and was the most interested in us. Which was good cos he was actually the only one available :lol-2: we then had to wait 4 weeks (!!) before we could bring him home which was excruciating. I hope you don't have to wait much longer after choosing your new puppy..

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG those puppies are so damn cute I can't even... when you go to choose your wee guy, do you get to bring him home then and there? Do you think you will choose the one who was the snuggle muffin this time?
When we got our first pug (the black one in my avatar), he was the one who came up to us and snuggled up and was the most interested in us. Which was good cos he was actually the only one available :lol-2: we then had to wait 4 weeks (!!) before we could bring him home which was excruciating. I hope you don't have to wait much longer after choosing your new puppy..
I’m reeeeeeeeeeally hoping we can get the snuggle bunny!! He just felt like “my guy” :mrgreen2:

We’ll have to wait 1-2 weeks before picking him up for good. I’ll be sure to share photos once we know who is coming home with us!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We know which puppy we’re getting... and it’s the snuggle bunny who loved on me last time! He was just as loving, playful, and cuddly this weekend and I knew immediately he was our guy :kiss2:. We bring him home next Friday! :clap:

67B3A001-323F-4509-A257-3D9CFE552273.jpeg 2A84552D-81AE-4D2A-BF01-5B6749CFDC33.jpeg

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
He's soooo cute! And he looks very at home in your arms - perfect sign. Good luck counting down the minutes until Friday!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AARRGGGHHH he's so delicious!! Look at that gorgeous fuzzy wee face. it's going to be such a looong week!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, he's just too gorgeous :love:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's soooo cute! And he looks very at home in your arms - perfect sign. Good luck counting down the minutes until Friday!

AARRGGGHHH he's so delicious!! Look at that gorgeous fuzzy wee face. it's going to be such a looong week!

YES! It's already tortuous!!! I can't tell you how many times I've looked at all of the photos and videos we took (both because he's so adorable, but also because I'm trying to get a feel for what I should name him!). We're still so amazed that even though we technically had the fourth choice out of the litter we still got our first pick. So lucky!!!

I tried to upload the videos earlier but we're in the mountains this weekend and have poor connectivity so it was just too much for it to handle. I'll try to upload them when we get back; one has our guy playing tug-of-war with another puppy with the blanket we brought (so that it would get the scent of his "home" on it and hopefully make the transition to our home easier) and the other has all of the pups running around the room frolicking and showing their personalities. There's quite a bit of "blue dot", our guy, on it so you'll get to see his tubby form in action :mrgreen2:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2CE50EA4-62B8-4C9D-B5EC-3A641A6A1ADD.jpeg We’ve had rescue dogs over 10 years (ex racing greyhounds) and that was great when I was working. Greyhounds are really easy dogs. When I retired we got a puppy. Heavens above, sooooo different. Having greyhounds who never chewed, never dug, never tried to escape and had lovely, calm manners- whoa, welcome to crazyland when you get a Saluki. A Saluki is a middle eastern hunting dog, very fast, very smart and independent thinkers ie hard work. Arya is beautiful but raising a puppy is full of surprises.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was finally able to upload the video from our choosing day :mrgreen2:. Our guy is "blue dot", who we have now officially named Charlie! When the video first starts, he's one of the ones by the breeder's feet; it becomes apparent within 20 or so seconds exactly which one he is.

We took the video without knowing for sure who we would get, but you can see that I often had him in the frame... I was just so drawn to him! He's got this beautiful thick body, gorgeous blunt and squared forehead, and the friendliest eyes :kiss2:. Four days and counting!!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look at those wee tails go :love: Charlie looks like a fabulous wee guy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results