shape
carat
color
clarity

PSA: Privacy alert --- R v W

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In my opinion, we have given over to much to electronics. Apps that track your health could now be used against you, apps that track your location can now be used against you, what you search for online can be used against you. We have all gotten too involved in electronics. I hate it. Yes I have a smart phone too but it bothers me to see what we have become. Kids aren't kids anymore, tied to their phones instead of out playing. Adults, the same, phones impacting relationships. It really scares me for the future and the future of my daughter.
I don't even use the cruise control on my car because I feel it has control, not me, and I remember when I was young a friend's mom was using cruise control and couldn't get it to stop. scary. It's only a matter of time before car computers report you going over the speed limit and it spits out a ticket.
And don't forget they want to know how much money you have in your bank account: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-does-government-want-know-193640228.html

I feel like George Orwell's 1984 should be named 2022. If you haven't read the book, it's like Big Brother is watching you....... and they are:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results