shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Silly Thread

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
**Note from moderator: this thread was split from the agree to disagree thread by request**

Love this, time to bring out the

th_94_1_b.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Do you find it easy to 'agree to disagree'.....

HollyS|1289687436|2764816 said:
Haven|1289685985|2764794 said:
HollyS|1289685642|2764783 said:
I await, with bated breath, the less than completely honest answers from those who have never relinquished their bone to another PS dog. Ever.

C'mon, now. Don't y'all disappoint me. :bigsmile:
Who are you calling a dog, Holly? I will have you know that I am a HUMAN BEING with feelings, and you just hurt them!
:cheeky:

I do apologize for my name calling. I will immediately send myself to Politically Correct Speaking rehab to overcome my abhorrent tendancies to categorize people, besmirch and stereotype them, and cause hurt and harm. :bigsmile:

Ooooh besmirch me! It sounds exciting!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Did I even spell besmirch correctly??

Maise, I'm not talking besmirch in the Harlequin Regency Romance sort of way. We aren't discussing your virtue (or lack thereof). :cheeky:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

I await, with bated breath, the less than completely honest answers from those who have never relinquished their bone to another PS dog. Ever.

Who are you calling a dog, Holly? I will have you know that I am a HUMAN BEING with feelings, and you just hurt them!
I do apologize for my name calling. I will immediately send myself to Politically Correct Speaking rehab to overcome my abhorrent tendancies to categorize people, besmirch and stereotype them, and cause hurt and harm. :bigsmile:
That's what I'm talking about.
Besides, if I were an animal, I'd be a SNOW LEOPARD. I'm very offended that you haven't picked up on that yet--I thought we were friends! You don't even know me. :o

I should add: I also find your screen name offensive, as I am a Jew, and thus don't participate in the festivities surrounding Christmas, including but not limited to the use of Christmas Holly to lure unwilling people to kiss me. I thank you in advance for promptly changing your name to accommodate ME. Thank you.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

HollyS|1289687746|2764823 said:

Maise, I'm not talking besmirch in the Harlequin Regency Romance sort of way. We aren't discussing your virtue (or lack thereof). :cheeky:

Hey are you suggesting I am a trollop of the lowest order? I am deeply offended. How dare you even say such a thing. And don't tell me the truth hurts or I might have a breakdown.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Haven|1289687931|2764829 said:

Besides, if I were an animal, I'd be a SNOW LEOPARD. I'm very offended that you haven't picked up on that yet--I thought we were friends! You don't even know me. :o

I should add: I also find your screen name offensive, as I am a Jew, and thus don't participate in the festivities surrounding Christmas, including but not limited to the use of Christmas Holly to lure unwilling people to kiss me. I thank you in advance for promptly changing your name to accommodate ME. Thank you.

I'm on team Haven. :tongue:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gah--I am so giddy on coffee right now. I'm sorry for using this thread as an outlet for my giddiness. Thanks for playing along, Holly! :cheeky:

ETA:
Maisie: :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ed

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Haven|1289687931|2764829 said:

You have your customs confused, my dear Jew. My name is not mistletoe. And I'm highly offended that you cannot seem to remember that holly berries are a reminder of the Blood of my dear Savior. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that you would throw my religion in my face! :cheeky: :saint:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Holly is derailing my thread!! I can feel a tantrum coming on. I am going to lie down all stiff and hold my breath.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Haven|1289688105|2764835 said:
Gah--I am so giddy on coffee right now. I'm sorry for using this thread as an outlet for my giddiness. Thanks for playing along, Holly! :cheeky:

ETA:

Why are YOU so offended??? YOU'VE been TORTURING that poor cat for YEARS!! You animal HATER!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

ETA:

And you're a thread jacker on top of everything else! :tongue:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Maisie|1289687972|2764830 said:

Hey are you suggesting I am a trollop of the lowest order? I am deeply offended. How dare you even say such a thing. And don't tell me the truth hurts or I might have a breakdown.

I only alluded to your morals, I did not specify. :bigsmile:
And you're the one who begged to be besmirched. So I besmirched. :naughty:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maisie|1289688212|2764838 said:
I am going to lie down all stiff and hold my breath.

Is this what one must do whilst being besmirched?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1289688176|2764836 said:

I read your post before you edited it Yssie. I agree that its hard to back down when something matters a lot to you. I am the same. And its worse when you clearly know you are right. Especially on welfare issues.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

HollyS|1289688399|2764849 said:
Maisie|1289687972|2764830 said:

I only alluded to your morals, I did not specify. :bigsmile:
And you're the one who begged to be besmirched. So I besmirched. :naughty:

I know and I have to admit I found it rather exciting. I had to pretend I didn't though. I don't want to look perverted!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Matata|1289688438|2764850 said:
Maisie|1289688212|2764838 said:
I am going to lie down all stiff and hold my breath.

Is this what one must do whilst being besmirched?

Yes. Its in the terms and conditions of besmirchability.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

ksinger|1289688242|2764841 said:

ETA:

Why are YOU so offended??? YOU'VE been TORTURING that poor cat for YEARS!! You animal HATER!

I know!! Why is that cat STILL in its head cone thingy? I demand newer, more up to date photos. I have no patience with people who NEVER change their avatar. Subversives. All of them.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

This is insane. I have every right to post my opinions, just as much right as you do. Every time I come into a thread and talk about MY OWN issues and completely disregard the OP, someone comes in and net nannies me and calls me a threadjacker.

And my cat LOVES his e-collar. I'll have you know that he is extremely flamboyant, and he CHOOSES to wear not that e-collar, but a gold, glittered e-collar with black fur trim. And he paints his claws red. And sometimes he wears a stud in BOTH ears. If you can't accept him for who he is, then I'd appreciate it if you kept your opinions to yourself. He is deeply offended, as I've just told him everything you've said about him. He bares his tiny fangs at you.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Haven|1289688698|2764857 said:
This is insane. I have every right to post my opinions, just as much right as you do. Every time I come into a thread and talk about MY OWN issues and completely disregard the OP, someone comes in and net nannies me and calls me a threadjacker.

And my cat LOVES his e-collar. I'll have you know that he is extremely flamboyant, and he CHOOSES to wear not that e-collar, but a gold, glittered e-collar with black fur trim. And he paints his claws red. And sometimes he wears a stud in BOTH ears. If you can't accept him for who he is, then I'd appreciate it if you kept your opinions to yourself. He is deeply offended, as I've just told him everything you've said about him. He bares his tiny fangs at you.

Your cat's a flamer?? :shock: :o :bigsmile:
The things you find out about the people you think you know . . .

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

You obviously have no respect for Holly. And for that reason you must be punished. I am going to stalk you around PS and post nasty and unnecessarily unkind comments. I will also go and start a conversation on FB about you hoping to garner support for my said campaign of terror.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock

You are all a bunch of Hos, fo shos!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Holly has a point Haven. But I'm not agreeing with her, not disagreeing either. You're not wrong either Haven, not quite right, but not too wrong and oh, heck, I, I, just want everyone to like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Maisie|1289688867|2764863 said:

You obviously have no respect for Holly. And for that reason you must be punished. I am going to stalk you around PS and post nasty and unnecessarily unkind comments. I will also go and start a conversation on FB about you hoping to garner support for my said campaign of terror.

Campaign of Terror? You keep alluding to Facebook. Lead me to the Facebook person in question; what is their real name?? 'Cause now I have to know. :naughty:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Upgradable|1289688906|2764865 said:
You are all a bunch of Hos, fo shos!!

Pot calling the kettle black bottom.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Matata|1289688943|2764867 said:
Holly has a point Haven. But I'm not agreeing with her, not disagreeing either. You're not wrong either Haven, not quite right, but not too wrong and oh, heck, I, I, just want everyone to like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You are so needy!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Matata|1289688943|2764867 said:

We don't abide any of that "can't we just all get along" trash here. If you stay, you play, missy. :bigsmile:

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yeah whatever. Without pictures IT NEVER HAPPENED. Prove it! We want to see him in his "outfit".

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

ARE YOU ALL HAPPY NOW? I HAVE HAD THAT AVATAR FOR NEARLY FOUR YEARS, AND I'VE CHANGED IT TO SATISFY YOU! YOU, I SAY!

I am now going to crawl into my pajamas, play Depeche Mode on repeat, and weep until I come to terms with my new identity.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

HollyS|1289688966|2764869 said:
Maisie|1289688867|2764863 said:

Campaign of Terror? You keep alluding to Facebook. Lead me to the Facebook person in question; what is their real name?? 'Cause now I have to know. :naughty:

Ok. I will tell you my name so you can find me. Now you must keep this a secret as I am very famous. My real name is *content removed for voilation of Pricescope policies*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results