shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Mommy thread with toddlers 12-36 months

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lisa!

Tacori~That is so funny about the clean-up song....we sing that too. It was one of the first songs T actually started to sing and I could not for the life of me figure out what she was trying to sing! I like the new C''s too and I don''t have a circle obsession.
3.gif
T''s eyes are such a pretty color! Oh, and thanks again for the JcPenney link....I''ve very intrigued since it looks so much like the PB one and I think my mom gets JCPenney coupons of some sort so if I could get it with a discount I might go for it!

Thanks mrss! So funny about them calling off school BEFORE it snowed! We have today off as well. This is our 5th snow day of the school year and we only have 5 built into our schedule so any more and we''ll be making it up in June!!
23.gif

puffy~I was tired after my day with 3 crazy kids! Did you get a bag too?!?! DO fill us in on what the last Christmas gift from DH is!! Oh, and doing 1 hour cardio at 2.5 wks post partum is crazy talk. I''ll be happy with 30 minutes at that point!
16.gif

janine~Thanks! Do post what you''re eying!!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
burk is it another snow day today? haha, the 1 hour of cardio just kinda flies by, but after i am done, i am seriously tired. i keep telling myself that i was in great shape throughout my pregnancy this time around, but obviously i was wrong. my legs felt like jello after day 1, and after day 2, i was just plain old tired. hopefully it''ll get easier.

i stayed up until almost 11 last night waiting for DH to get home so i can open my gift. i didn''t even let him take a shower when he got home...i was that excited and anxious. haha. he got me a red chanel bag and wallet. i knew he would be getting me a chanel because he asked what i wanted and i told him a chanel that i didn''t have. and he knew i was eying something in red, so i am very proud that he actually took the time to listen. i figured that i would have to go get it myself since that''s what usually happens...i tell him what i''m going to get and he''ll hold on to it until it''s time for me to open it. i LOVE LOVE LOVE it. but obviously i will not be using it anytime soon...BOOOOO.

AND, he had 1 last surprise for me. apparently he had this hidden away for the past month. don''t know how i could have missed it!! every other year, he gets me a rolex for either christmas or my bday. and this year he had asked if i minded not getting a new one cause we had noah on the way. so i said sure, no big deal, i mean i have enough to rotate through so i didn''t care at all. i guess he just did it to throw me off. he got me a new rolex with diamonds and tahitian MOP face in platinum!!! i was super excited and surprised. gotta love the guy!!

ok mommies...off to the gym. have a wonderful day and stay warm!! i''ll try to upload pics of my new goodies later today.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
puffy~Yep, ANOTHER snow day! And the way T has been acting I think I would have liked to go to school for a few hours!
11.gif
Your DH did awesome!! Can''t wait to see pics! Mine isn''t that thoughtful/aware/sensitive/whatever the word is!
41.gif
For part of my gift I put all the clothes I wanted in the shopping bag online (mostly all mat clothes b/c I needed some stuff to get by until I''m done). He paid. Then I picked out this purse and he paid. He did get me some perfume I guess and has asked what I want for my "push present" so not that bad I guess.

I''m having a rough "I have no patience" day with T today. Everything has been drama since the second she woke up. She refused to eat breakfast, she throws a tantrum when I won''t pick her up (seriously, I''m 35 wks preggo and do NOT need to be holding her at all times!!), she threw a tantrum when I wouldn''t let her watch the video of Tessa for the 5th time on FB, she threw a tantrum because I wouldn''t let her have "mommy toast" and the list goes on. Ackk.....I finally caved and let her have toaster struedel, which turned into 2 toaster stuedels and she did eat some grapes. Then she asked to go to bed at 11:30 so she must be tired! Hopefully she takes a long nap so I can get a few things done and hopefully nap myself.....we could BOTH use it!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
burk: hugs, hang in there! Toddler tantrums are the worst and I can''t imagine them while in the 3rd trimester! Do whatever you need to to get a break, TV and cookies? Kidding, I''m not the strictest mom in this area. My DH is also not so great with gifts. He''d love for me to choose so he can be done with it, but I forced him this year to come up with something on his own. Couple items were keepable but the rest not so much, so now I''m going to get a bag for me and tell him that''s his gift! Oh and wish I could take some of your snow days off of you!
emsmile.gif

puffy: Great gift! And did I read correctly that you get a rolex every other year....wowzers! How do you rotate through them all and any rejects you want to give to me, haha! Seriously your DH is a keeper and can''t wait to see the pics!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Hey girls! Just another quick drive by to share the 15 month stats of my giant Lucy. Are you all ready for this?!?!?!

Weight - 30 lbs. 4 oz.
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
(97th %)
Height - 33.5" (97th %)

How is it possible that a 15 month old is bigger than most 2 year olds?!?!?!
6.gif
It's crazy. She is only 3 lbs. less than Lily and 4" shorter. It's fascinating. The pediatrician is not at all concerned since DH and I are both slim and Lucy is incredibly healthy. She said we'll see what happens after she turns 2. She was totally showing off--talking up a storm, pointing out body parts, listening to the doctor's directions, being generally charming, etc. I have to say, even the doctor was suprised but said it's very normal for 2nd children to be highly advanced, especially when the older sibling is so close in age. She also could see that Lucy is a real comedian and said it's another characteristic of 2nd borns because they learn that they can get attention by being funny/goofy. Lucy definitely fits the profile of 2nd child, but for that matter, so do I!!!
2.gif
She got the boosters for the seasonal flu and H1N1 and tetanus and handled them like a champ. So all is good, she's healthy and her scar is healing well.

I'll check in again later. Hope everyone's doing well. YAY Tessa for a great 1st day!!
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2010 1:32:59 PM
Author: curlygirl
Hey girls! Just another quick drive by to share the 15 month stats of my giant Lucy. Are you all ready for this?!?!?!

Weight - 30 lbs. 4 oz.
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
(97th %)
Height - 33.5'' (97th %)

How is it possible that a 15 month old is bigger than most 2 year olds?!?!?!
6.gif
It''s crazy. She is only 3 lbs. less than Lily and 4'' shorter. It''s fascinating. The pediatrician is not at all concerned since DH and I are both slim and Lucy is incredibly healthy. She said we''ll see what happens after she turns 2. She was totally showing off--talking up a storm, pointing out body parts, listening to the doctor''s directions, being generally charming, etc. I have to say, even the doctor was suprised but said it''s very normal for 2nd children to be highly advanced, especially when the older sibling is so close in age. She also could see that Lucy is a real comedian and said it''s another characteristic of 2nd borns because they learn that they can get attention by being funny/goofy. Lucy definitely fits the profile of 2nd child, but for that matter, so do I!!!
2.gif
She got the boosters for the seasonal flu and H1N1 and tetanus and handled them like a champ. So all is good, she''s healthy and her scar is healing well.

I''ll check in again later. Hope everyone''s doing well. YAY Tessa for a great 1st day!!
36.gif
Hey Curly, my guess is good looks weigh extra? Hahaha. You gotta take a nekkid baby pic. From the pics I''ve seen though, I would have never guessed her stats because she looks pretty petite.

Speaking of stats, Burk, I did a home weigh in and height on Amelia. At 21 months, she''s an accurate 35.5 inches (and that means the doc''s office will measure her at 36.) I put her on the scale, and she''s 26 pounds even, fully clothed and had a big fat wet diaper, so she''s somewhere in the 25 pound range. I think she''s going to have very similar stats to T''s when she goes in at 2 years. 37 inches, and probably 26 pounds and change, possibly 27. Her head will probably come in at 40-50% too. That''s my prediction!

Does Tayva have thighs? Amelia is slim all the way down. I love some meat on thighs...when I saw the pics of Tessa, I thought, "AAH! So CUTE!" Amelia doesn''t have much left that makes her baby-like.
39.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
puffy, happy belated Christmas!! wow, your hubby did good!

burk-so sorry T is having a tough day. I hope she takes a super long nap for you and wake up happy. speaking of cranking..Jake has been in his crib for almost an hour and is calling for me. I''m thinking it might be another no nap day for him
39.gif
I''m def. taking the kids to the pool to wear them out and then I can put him to bed early
41.gif

curly-2nd babies are usually advanced. My Lily was the same way. She spoke in complete sentences and had a pretty complex vocabulary at a very young age. she still is advanced b/c her big sister plays school and teaches her 2nd grade curriculum..lol...

not much news for us other than Jake not napping again. He slept in until 7:00 so it''s my payback. in other news my sister lost her baby and she is having a D&C tomorrow morning. She is doing okay, sad of course but taking comfort in caring for her little girl and still hopeful that she will be able to get pregnant again soon. If it is a molecular pregnancy (they run tests after the D&C) then they have to wait a year to try again. So we are just praying that that is not what it is and she can start trying again in a couple of months

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! I posted two videos successfully. Is it pathetic I feel proud of myself? Haha. Took T on a playdate at McD''s today. Her and three little boys. They had a blast.

Puffy, I think her eyes are stunning. She has all the colors in there. Congrats on the new purse! I am envious by how spoiled you are! Good for you.

Janine, her eyes today was different than a year ago. They used to be much bluer and grayer. I think they are hazel too unless they darken all the way to brown. Luckily T did not scream or cry but she clearly seemed uncomfortable and wanted me to stay. She has been in a daycare type setting (when I go to the gym and the mom''s morning out program) so it isn''t completely foreign. 4 hours IS a long day for the little girl but she held up well. I messaged you on FB but I urge you to look at TJ Maxx/Marshall''s. You can get bags $100+ off and they have so many colors, styles and sizes. Some higher end DSWs also have them.

Burk, happy I can help! I kinda of like treasure hunts.
2.gif
Another snow day! Crazy! BTW I would be happy with 30 mins of cardio 25 months PP
2.gif
Sorry if T''s video caused a break-down. T loves watching the PS kids too. She laughs or dances along. It is so cute. Hope you are both having a nice nap.

Curly, wow she is taller than T was at 2 years. I wouldn''t worry about it. She is perfect. My dad claims there is a direct correlation between baby''s weight and adult height. He always tries to get me to fatten T up so she''ll be tall. Haha.

TGal, I love me some baby rolls too.
30.gif
Some of her dimples are disappearing
39.gif

MrsS, sorry to hear about your sister. Hopefully she can try again soon!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
janine~Thanks! I'm hoping that now that we've both had naps (she's just starting to wake from hers) we will both be in better moods! I can't wai tto see what bag your DH gets you!
3.gif

curly~Big girl!!

Tgal~That's crazy. Our girls will have pretty much identical stats. Tayva doesn't have thighs in the sense you're talking....she has weirdly muscular legs for a toddler but not cute thighs. I was changing my nephew's diaper yesterday (he's 13 months and in the same size diaper as T) and his thighs were probably double her size and I was just in shock!
21.gif

mrss~So sorry to hear about your sister. I'll be praying it wasn't a molecular pregnancy so that they can start trying again soon! Oh no for Jake skipping his nap, too! I don't know what I'd do without nap time!
3.gif
T is just waking up....she's singing "Twinkle Twinkle" in her crib so I should get her but she slept almost 3 hours. Hopefully she's a happy girl. Have fun swimming!

ETA: Tacori~We must have been posting at the same time. I just can't believe how similar those JCPenney ones are!! T's video was not the problem...my T loved it. It's my T's attitude that was the problem...speaking of, she's trying to grab the camera to her video monitor now so I better go get her!
23.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burk, you need to post video of Tayva! We have our camera pretty far so she can't reach it. How funny she is saying "come get me MOOOOOMMMM!" Something like this could maybe work if you found shallow baskets for the shelves. Also here is their stacking system. Looked cooler in their mag. b/c they showed it in the room but this could also work well for the built-in feel that the PBK unit had. This page shows you the whole collection. Comes in black or white.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Tacori~I posted my first video of T''s Christmas program this morning.....a little late, but finally got my first video up! I just got T out of her bed and came to log off PS and was reading your post and she saw your avi and said "Tessa!!" "watch Tessa!" I love those storage options too....these sites your coming up with I''ve never heard of before!! So glad I asked for help because you''ve come up with some great options! Thanks again!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burk! I love the video you posted. Adorable. Puffy NEEDS to find us
2.gif
How cute she wanted to watch Tessa again. Wish everyone lived closer for a PS toddler playdate. Can you even imagine?!? Do you have the layout of the playroom. Might help. I would do baskets over drawers for the kiddos.

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
burk my DH totally amazed me because he usually isn''t THAT attentive to what i''m saying esp if what i''m saying has to do with something that i want him to get me. he will usually tell me to get what i want and that''s the end of that. for my gifts on christmas day, it was everything that i had picked out for myself and even i wrapped it myself. haha. sorry that day was so rough with T. hopefully she is better after her nap. what are you getting for your push present? hopefully mine will be in the works soon.

janine thanks. yeah, every other year either for christmas or my bday. it''s a tradition that started about 7 years ago. how is C doing with the tantrums?

curly WOW...she is a big girl! but cute as every i am sure.

mrsS i am so sorry to hear about your sister losing her baby. hoping that she can try to get pregnant soon.

tacori thanks. DH tells everyone that i am way too spoiled, to some degree i guess i have to agree, but he knew what he was getting into before we got married. one of these days i will find you guys on FB. i just never bother logging on to it, except to see what my favorite store has coming in that week. how is T doing?

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
here''s my rolex

newrolex.jpg

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
and my chanel with flash

chanelflash.jpg

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
and chanel without flash

chanelnoflash.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, love your new bag! Beautiful! Glad T''s first day went well!

diver, hope you''re enjoying your new bag!

Burk, love your new bag! Beautiful! So exciting about the house!

puffy, boy did your DH do good! Lucky you! Everything is beautiful! I really love your new rolex!

curly, wow Lucy is so big!!! Well, I already knew that but I can''t believe she''s the same age as D. She''s got 4 inches and 9 pounds on him! Sounds like she''s doing wonderful!

MrsS, oh no, so sorry to hear about your sister. Hope she can start trying again soon.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Tacori~The PS toddlers would have a blast together!! Maybe some day we''ll have a GTG of some sort. I suppose knowing the layout of the playroom would be helpful.
5.gif
It''ll be one of the spare bedrooms. It''s 16X13 with a big window on one of the walls that''s 13 ft and the closet on the other 13 ft wall so basically 16 ft on both sides for storage. Does that make sense? I am leaning towards that JCPenney one for the one wall in the playroom and then one of the smaller units for upstairs in our family room (since playroom will be in our basement).

puffy~Your bag is gorgeous....and the watch is amazing! Good job Puffy''s hubby!!
21.gif
We were both much better after our naps and DH came home and I was able to get out of the house for a while so that was also good for me! It''s just so cold and the roads are so horrible I haven''t taken T out of the house for the past couple days so that wasn''t helping my sanity!
40.gif
What are you getting for your push present? We haven''t really started looking but I know I''ll be getting a stacking band of some sort.

snlee~Thanks!

We don''t have school again tomorrow. I''m in shock. We''re now over our allotted days so we''ll have to make this day up and it''s done snowing...not sure if they called off b/c of the cold temps. Don''t get me wrong, I''m more than happy to have another day off and get to spend time with T, but our semester is over next Friday and I''m the yearbook adviser and I loose my yearbook staff after Friday (they''ll switch to a new class)so I''m so scared we''re not going to have the yearbook done! The last thing I need to be doing prior to maternity leave is finishing the stupid yearbook myself!!! Yuck. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
snlee thanks!! how are you and D doing?

burk thanks! no school again?!?! WOW. hopefully you''ll have enough time and help to get the yearbook done so you don''t have to do it on your own. that''s good that you got to get out of the house!! poor T, she''s probably just restless from being in the house for a few days. i would get another eternity ring, but i think i have way too many rings that don''t even get worn. so i think i''m going with a necklace this time around, but just not sure what type of design yet. i can''t wait to see you stacking band!!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Puffy--nice pressies!!!! I am just a little jealous. Awesome that you can get to the gym everyday with two. Hoep i''ll be able t do the same.

Q for everyone. Do you still carry your 20-24 month olds around from place to place? I notice i still carry Co from the house to car, or from the car to grocery store etc. It''s killing my back but i can''t really avoid it. Since there is usually slush/ice/snow drifts everywhere, traffic etc. and not to mention the time it takes, it is so much easier to pick him up. I just wondered if other moms do the same or if it was just me.
Hoping that by the time he''s 26 mos and the new kiddo is here, he''ll be a bit more independent (at least the weather will be nice!)

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Hi Mommers!

I have a quick question. Romeo is only 7 months old, and like a dream, but I'm starting to think ahead to what kind of 'disciplinarian' I'm going to be.
33.gif
Um, errr, I dunno!?

What books have you read that helped you in terms of disciplining your toddlers? SPANX in advance!

PS. If I had to guess, I imagine myself to be more of a dictator than a diplomat. I'm just being honest (so hopefully that doesn't spark any negativity towards me) but I can't see myself 'negotiating' with my toddler, KWIM? So, anything along that bent would be greatly appreciated
41.gif

ETA: lemme rephrase that. I'm a subscriber to the 'parent-led' philosophy, rather than to the 'baby-led' one. any books that you've found useful would be appreciated. thanks!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Wowzer. Purses overload. So jealous of all the new purses.
Tacori – love the side details and color of the bag.
Burk – I also like the new C much better. Cute bag.
Puffy – Your hubby is awesome. I keep telling DH that my next purse will be a Chanel. And a Rolex every other year… oh my… Ditto Janine on sending your rejects over. LOL.

Burk – Another day off… Yay for getting to hang out with T, boo on the yearbook class. Hope your students can get it done before the class change. I was about to ask you what they do with the missed days, so I guess there’re a number of days that can be missed without makeup.

Curly – Wow. Lucy is big. I would’ve never guessed that she was 30lbs from her pics. And she is so advanced in everything.

MrsS – Sorry about your sister’s miscarriage. My thoughts are with her and the family. Hopefully it’s not a molecular pregnancy, so they can try again soon.

I didn’t go back that far in the thread.
Hi to everyone else. Hope you’ll have a great weekend with your toddlers.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
puffy-LOVE that watch...it''s gorgeous and the purse just divine!!

burk-schools are closed again today. thankfully the roads aren''t too bad so we are able to get out and about. took the kids to the pool yesterday and I took C with me to run errands and hubby stayed home with Lily and Jake. So nice to have a couple of hours out of the house. I totally get not going anywhere with the bad roads. that was us last year in Indy and I thought I''d go crazy. thank goodness for the Y and indoor pool though, it saved me last year and has come to the rescue this year too it seems. anyway, I hope the roads clear so you can get out again. bummer about going over the snow day limit too. I always hated making up the snow days in june.

jas12- I still carry Jake from the house to the car, car to the store etc. Sometimes I will let him walk and hold his hand but usually I just carry him. It''s just easier and faster. I''m sorry about your back though. I''ve got something going on in my lower back too that flares up after I''ve carried Jake for a long period of time.

mela-I didn''t read any books on discipline really. I basically raise my kids the same way I was raised. I am a dictator parent, not mean or super strict but my kids know what daddy and I say goes.

qt-how are you feeling? how many weeks are you now?

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Mela
I didn’t read any books on disciplines.  Right now we are just setting boundaries and telling her no when she is doing something bad, wrong, or inappropriate.

MrsS
I am feeling pretty good.  I am 37 weeks, so just 3 more weeks until my due date.  Hopefully the little guy will make an appearance before then.  DH was asking me yesterday if we can have a small get-together at the house for super bowl and the baby.  I was like what if the baby is late, and he responded that he thinks the baby will be early.  Silly.

lili

Ideal_Rock
wow, since when did this thread move so fast.
and you mommies have so much to say too.

anyway, just a quick drive by to say

MrsS--
I''m so sorry to hear about your sister''s loss.
I was just thinking about her the other day.
I hope it is not a molecular (or is that a molar) pregnancy and that she can start TTC soon.
Why does she need to wait for a year if it is?

Curly--
Wow, Lucy is bigger than J and she''s half a year younger!

Puffy--
You are wonderwoman. Can''t believe you are working out already at 2 PP.
Where do you get the energy to workout after tending to a newborn and a toddler.
Kudos to your hubby for the gifts
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
lili-it may be called a Molar pregnancy, I'm not familiar with it so I probably typed it wrong. She had a D&C today and the dr. said by looking at the tissue he did not think there was a mole present but it will have to go to pathology. I guess the reason you have to wait a year if it is is b/c it takes that long for the body to clean itself out completely so it doesn't result in a repeat molar pregnancy. my sister is doing okay though and not in any physical pain which is good.

ETA: okay so I just looked up a little info on the molar pregnancy thing. crazy stuff. apparently molar pregnancy's can lead to cancer that can spread..eek! here's why they want you to wait a year: Many women are frustrated when their doctor recommends waiting one year to become pregnant. This is actually important, because a rise in HCG levels may indicate a normal pregnancy when the patient is trying to get pregnant, or a recurrent molar pregnancy, which requires chemotherapy. To avoid this confusion we ask for a 1 year period without becoming pregnant.

qt- you are getting close! your little guy will be here before you know it
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mela, I''m much more parent led than child led. I was brought up by a strict but extremely loving mother, and that''s my goal for my kid.

I''ve only read one book. It''s called Making Children Mind without Losing Yours.

http://www.amazon.com/Making-Children-without-Losing-Yours/dp/0800731050/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262987464&sr=8-1

I should note that this book is written by a Christian, and there are a few references to God in this book. I did not know this when I bought it and was very surprised because it was recommended to me by a very close friend who is not religious at ALL. I asked her after I read in if she realized who had written it, and she said, yeah, the religious stuff was annoying but she liked the book because it was good common sense and she was able to ignore the religious stuff because of it.

It''s not overly religious in tone at all, but it''s there. I do have another one of his books, and it''s the same thing, with more Christian overtones in it. I haven''t bothered to go through it.

I did like the book, but Amelia is a bit young to try out the principles in it. It basically takes the stance of being an authoritative parent vs an authoritarian or a one that lets the child walk all over them (I forgot his terminology for that one).

For now, I''m just consistent. I pick my battles, and when she crosses boundaries, I guide her back. I say "no." I mean no. No never becomes a yes. Never, ever, not once (so pick your no''s, or you will become exhausted!) If she becomes defiant, I do butt swats. I haven''t had to do many of them (I can count on one hand) and they have involved issues of safety when she doesn''t listen (playing in other people''s driveways and touching heaters). I''ve taught her how to put things away. When she grabs something she isn''t supposed to have, I make her put it back by telling her, and don''t let her do anything else until she does, no matter how long it takes. She''s not allowed to jump all over the furniture and she knows my tone means business. I also don''t let her run around in restaurants...she has learned to sit down calmly, with or without a high chair. She doesn''t get everything she wants, no matter how much she whines and I let her go through the tantrum and then I still say no. She''s learned the tantrum doesn''t do anything for her. I''ve also taught her there are places she is not allowed at home. In the kitchen in our current home is one. That is helpful because she has learned where I don''t want her to go, and that works outside the home too.

Some people may think I said no too early, or say no to too many things. But you know what? Learning to understand no takes practice, and it starts in the home. Give your kid too much leeway at home and IMHO it''s very hard to keep them in line outside the home. My friend lets her son run amok at home and thought she could enforce rules when they were out - and it definitely does not work. This same friend said all she wants is to see her son happy so she spoils him. I want Amelia to be happy too, but in order to raise a child with boundaries, you yourself have to learn to deal with it when they are NOT happy. And that certainly never is easy.

lili

Ideal_Rock
TGal--
You raised A like my sister raised her girls.
I admit that I''m far too lenient w/ J and it is exhausting when we go out to eat :razz:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2010 5:25:42 PM
Author: lili
TGal--
You raised A like my sister raised her girls.
I admit that I''m far too lenient w/ J and it is exhausting when we go out to eat :razz:
Ha, well, tell me where you guys go out to eat and I''ll make sure I''m not there.

Kidding.
1.gif

Good thing J''s so derned cute!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
btw, I will say the children who are raised with solid boundaries usually aren''t the ones who are going to rule the world or set it on fire. Those people usually need more imagination, but I''m OK with raising a respectable memory of society who isn''t going to break all the rules to get to the top!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results