color
clarity

PS Mommy thread with toddlers 12-36 months

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, love the pictures! :love:

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
noel - Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. That stinks. Cool about the new job move though. How fun to be able to move to somewhere new!! When we just had O my dh and I were trying to think of somewhere fun to go. We're only tied to our current city by our jobs, so we figured if we already lived away from family we might as well do it somewhere cool! Now with the twinkies on the way that's really changed our perspective. Now we're looking at moving back to the midwest ( :knockout: ) so we can have some sort of support system. Not my first choice of places to live and raise a family, but I guess it's where we're headed. Look at little S stand!! So cute.

LV - Ugh sorry to hear you can't get better!! How are you feeling now? It might not be a bad idea to look into iron regardless, it can really help. How is S doing with her walking? Is she getting brave enough to do it on her own?

bella - Not you too!! Everyone is sick!! I hope you're on the mend as well. Love the picture of B! I think we're the only part of the country that isn't enjoying nice weather! It's still been in the 40's and raining here. Boo!!

pupp - It's funny that you mention personal boundaries with N, O is the exact same way. He loves daycare but looks at the other kids like they're crazy when they get too close to him, or too loud in his face. He's like, back off! Awww, just like his mama. My dh jokes that I have the largest personal space bubble he's ever seen!! He loves the adults though, probably because they're a lot more calm than the out of control toddlers. He also talks more/does more things at home. He'll learn something new at home (like waving hi) but then he'll refuse to do it at daycare. Our daycare won't allow outside food in his room, something to do with their USDA contract, so he either eats what they're serving or he doesn't eat. At first I didn't like it but it actually seems to be helping him a lot. I think it's the main reason his eating has improved so much over the last month or two.

AFU - So much has happened since I posted a few weeks ago! I read through my last post and laughed because I wrote that O refused to eat with his hands because he doesn't want to get messy. Boy has that changed!! Now he won't use his spoon or fork. He knows how, and he'll take his first two or three bites with the spoon, but then he just holds it and eats everything with this hands. He's on antibiotics at the moment so we've been making sure he eats yogurt with dinner every night and he literally scoops it out with both hands and shoves it in his mouth!! We have to take all of his clothes off after he's done eating because he makes such a mess. It's freaking hilarious!! I can't complain at all because at least he's feeding himself 100% of the time now. Just two months ago he wouldn't feed himself and he wouldn't eat anything but purees and crackers. What an improvement!! And his favorite thing to do at the moment is to feed me!! I was snacking on something yesterday and he climbed on my lap and decided that I shouldn't be feeding myself, that he should do it for me. And every time he gave me a bite he laughed like crazy.

This weekend he was walking a lot. Previously he would decide to walk about two or three times a day, but this weekend he walked probably 75% of the time. It seriously put a tear in my eye. He's really getting a lot more confident with it and deciding that it's fun. I think maybe he really enjoys the praise too because he usually claps when he does it. :love: And on the same note, he has turned into a monkey!! He suddenly wants to climb everything! Onto the bed, up the bookshelves, hang on the drawers and the oven handle, climb over the backs of chairs. Everything!! I think he's finally getting into the hyper and active little boy stage.

And the antibiotics.... last Sunday night he woke up with a 104.5 temperature and his breathing sounded horrible. It sounded like he was snoring while he was awake. It was so scary. So first thing Monday morning we took him into the doctor and find out he has pneumonia! My poor little guy can't catch a break! I was terrified he had RSV the way he sounded. So last week was a nightmare. Two nights he had major meltdowns for about an hour and half before bed. We wouldn't eat his dinner, in fact he picked it up and threw it on the floor. He cried hysterically until he finally fell asleep both nights, wouldn't let us put his diaper on. We literally had to hold him down, and it took both of us. It was the worst experience ever. I was in tears both nights by the time he fell asleep. He just couldn't be comforted. That was the worst part, no matter what we did it didn't help at all. Thank goodness it was only for two nights, I never want to go through that again. He's so much better now. The last few night have actually be pretty pleasant at bedtime!

I finally have a few pictures! It seems the only way I can photograph this child anymore is if he's contained in his highchair!

photo222.JPG

photo333.JPG

photo444.JPG

photo555.JPG

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bella - B looks like a super-cool kid! You must be having so much fun! How's he doing lately? Sorry to hear about your blood pressure issue. That's scary! Have you had a physical in a while? You should, just to get checked out. It becomes so hard to look after ourselves when we have little ones, but we really should!

Puppmom - I am finally feeling better, thank you! Sorry to hear you've been sick too. They say the first year of daycare is hardest on the parents! We've been having a hard time getting S to fall asleep too! She always used to be so tired on daycare days that she would fall asleep very quickly. Not anymore! Too much for her to do, apparently! One of her new things (that my DH taught her) is to stand up and then fall into a pile of pillows! Haha.

Kunzite - Awwwww, look at O! Does he get real dinner plates???? S throws EVERYTHING onto the floor, so that's a no-go here. I'm happy to read that he's eating so much on his own now. Yay! Sorry to hear he was so sick. Yikes! How's he feeling this week? When do you think you guys would move? Are you planning on working? Will you have family to watch the kiddos, or do you mean that you want to be near support just for help with occasional stuff that comes up.

AFU, S got her first haircut last week. Sooooooooooo adorable! We went to one of those kiddo hair places, so she was able to sit on my lap, and the stylist was very nice and very quick! No meltdowns, so I was very happy about that. We were at the doctor again yesterday, because two of her fingers have infections by her nails, the dr assumes because she is putting her fingers in her mouth, which I never even noticed, but now I do. Antibiotics for that!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gotta vent here - N is pretty sick with a bronchial infection and was home with MIL today. We gave her nebulizer instructions twice and, let's face it, it ain't rocket science. I told her not to worry about rinsing the parts between treatments so she didn't have to worry about putting it back together. She successfully gave him his 11:00am treatment then called me at work at 3pm saying the machine didn't work. She said it would power on and that she did everything we showed her but no mist was coming out. I couldn't troubleshoot over the phone besides asking if the tubes were in place and confirming that she indeed put the Xoponex in it. I told her to just put it aside and I would check it out when I get home.

When I get home (late, because the ish hit the fan at work), I check it and immediately notice there's a part missing...which I later find in my garbage disposal. :rolleyes: Okay, deep breath. She's my husband's mother. She loves our kiddo as much as we do and we're LUCKY that she is so helpful to us. Aaaahhh, better now. Thanks for listening. You have spared DH my PMS wrath! :lol:

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Pupp, sorry to hear. But you've got the right frame of mind. Maybe have DH tell her not to wash the parts. She probably thinks, "He's sick, so everything should be clean.." But if things can be assembled incorrectly then it's best to leave the nebulizer as it is. I"m hoping N's infection clears out.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LC, thanks! N is actually worse this morning. :(( He woke up with a fever this morning. I think all of this congestion has caught up to him and he's got an ear infection. The pediatrician warned us of that. So, I took PTO and will call the doctor's office as soon as they open. What a long week! DD turned 17 ( :o ) on Wednesday and her birthday gathering is tomorrow. Work has been NUTS and DS hasn't been well...and, did I mention the PMS? :bigsmile:

On the bright side, this kid is doing the cutest stuff. Now, he says "Yeah" and "Nah". So I can ask him questions and he'll answer. Not only is it adorable, it's extremely helpful! I think I mentioned this before but he also loves to be a little helper. His favorite thing is to put things into the trash for me. Oh, and he wants to play outside 24/7! He cries at our front door all the time. He just likes to stroll the neighborhood pushing around one of his cars. We spend most of our time keeping him out of the street and off our neighbors' lawns. We have to be really careful because he likes to pick flowers. Thanks to the mild weather, our daffodils came up early. They only lasted for a few days before N had all the head's popped off! It does come in handy though because he thinks dandelions are flowers and he picks them off the lawn. :lol:

Kunzite, that kid just gets cuter. I'm starting to see what he's going to look like as a kid/adult. Maybe his facial features are starting to show? N is still so chubby in the face that I find it hard to imagine what he'll look like later. I peeped your belly pic on the preggo thread. Too cute! Good thing O is a light-weight! No way you would be able to lug around my kid while preggo with twinkies. LOL

LV, haircut? OMG! I've been resisting one over here. I'm so afraid that they'll give him that toddler boy hair cut with the bangs cut bluntly. I would seriously cry if that happened! I can't wait to see the new 'do!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Puppmom, So sorry to hear that N is not feeling well. How did it go with the pedi today? Did they have you bring him in? Does he have an ear infection? How did they diagnose the bronchial infection? Sigh. Poor guy! Too funny about the dandelions! He sounds like an absolute joy!

Re: the haircut, I was glad I went to a kid place because I figured they could handle anything. The guy who cuts my hair offered to do her first haircut, but I could tell he was just being nice and wouldn't really want to do it. So, yeah, she has the straight bangs. Haha. I don't know why they don't cut into the bangs like they do with adult hair, but I was just glad that all of the scraggly pieces were cleaned up! It is super cute, and the back of her hair is fuller now that it's been evened up.

Sigh. So, I had a physical this week because I've been feeling so crummy. When the doctor felt my abdomen, I noted that it felt tender, so she ordered some pancreas/liver enzyme blood work and an u/s. The blood work showed a very high lipase level, so after I freaked out, I got my u/s appointment scheduled sooner (tomorrow, actually). Kind of really worried about the whole thing. If any doctors are lurking and want to comment, feel free. My doctor tried to brush off any questions I had. I understand she wants the u/s, and so, now I've got it scheduled sooner. Hoping all is well. I don't really have any other symptoms that would occur with pancreatitis or worse, so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LV, good luck tomorrow!

Oh, and N has a double ear infection. :(sad They diagnosed the bronchial infection by listening to him. He was wheezing but his cough wasn't croup.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no!! Poor N. I hope it clears up quickly. Did they prescribe antibiotics? Was he on them anyway for the bronchial infection?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no Pupp and LV!!! sending healthy dust. I hope it is okay to ask but what kind of meds do they give for her fingers? If it is fungus I read that just soaking in vinegar can help 2x's a day. You need to post a pic please of your beautiful S!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Skippy,

It's an antibiotic, Cephelexin (sp?). Her pedi said it's definitely not yeast, but he also said we should soak her hand in warm water to improve circulation. He seemed to think it would take a long time to heal. He took pictures so we could see if things change! :???:
Oh, and, she's a little research participant too! She participated in a study today at Yale. They are looking to learn more about what babies know about the world around them. She watched a little skit, and they recorded her reactions. The welcome area of the lab is set up to make the babies more comfortable, so they had lots of toys for her to play with, and the grad student was really nice. It was fun! She did great!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I am sorry. I thought if it was fungus I would mention the vinegar just because I had swimmers ear a few times and I guess that is fungus and I used vinegar and it cleared it up and then I read how vinegar can help some people with nail fungus. It sounds like it isn't fungus then. I hope it clears quickly!! hugs and I hope you are okay too!!! lots of good thoughts your way!!! :halo:

eta: oh wow, that is so cool she is a research baby! aw she is a doll!!!

Kunzite, O is precious!!!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thanks for trying to help. She'll get better in no time.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
quick post for pics. these are from last weekend and N's favorite place on the planet - the "pock".

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Puppmom - Very, very adorable!!! How cute that he loves the park? How old is he now? What's he do there? A bucket swing and maybe the slide with momma's help, I would guess? His hair looks very thick! Does it stay side-swept? S's never did.

Had my u/s and am a-ok, except the elevated lipase and amylase are still unexplained. We'll repeat the blood work next week. I really really freaked out about the whole thing, the possibility of something being really wrong and untreatable. Need to find a better way to deal with stress in unusual circs like this. I'm ok with day-to-day stress, but when something happens health-wise, I freak out big time. Needless to say, much more relaxed today!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LV, glad to hear the ultrasound showed nothing worrisome! Phew!

The playground by us is handicap accessible so it's almost all ramps and short steps. So, N can climb on just about anything there. He actually hates the swings. I think it's because he feels trapped and just wants to run, run, run! If we go to any other playground, he can't do much except watch the big kids play but he enjoys that a good bit too.

Oh, that hair - it does not stay side swept. Mommy chases him around all day pushing it to the side to prove to daddy that he doesn't need a haircut! :lol: My nephew is 7 months older and got a buzz cut then a big boy hair cut when that grew in and I hate it...not because it looks bad but because it makes him look like a big kid. ;( I think with DD, it was easier because she's a girl. The first hair cut was really just a bang trim. With N, it seems like such a big deal for some reason.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that's great that he's able to move around so much. I would think that would translate into better sleep, but I guess not so much, huh? Hope he was feeling better today and your DD's party was great too!

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
LV - Sometimes he gets real plates, but he has his own too (that do get thrown around). It just depends on what he's eating because I don't like to put plastic in the microwave.

We're looking at a fall move, most likely September. I'm planning to work but in this job market it's likely that one of us will be looking much longer than the other so hopefully that will delay the LOs going to daycare for awhile. We're just assuming that dh will be the one at home for awhile though because my resume is a lot more marketable than his (his position is very specific to our company now). So we're just going to play it by ear. I would love for us both to stay home for the first few months and enjoy our new additions, but that's not very financially sound! If one of us winds up with a stellar job then the other may stay home for good. We'll just have to see what happens when we get there!! I've always joked that dh should start a real daddy daycare, but the reality is that I wouldn't want to open him up to that sort of liability since you know.... he's a guy and all.... Too bad because he would be really good at it. No, we wouldn't have family help watch the kids, just the occasional support sort of thing. Honestly, I wouldn't trust my family to watch my kids, but that's an entirely different topic... :nono:

Sorry to hear about S's infection. How's it doing? So glad to hear that your u/s went well! Have you had your blood work done again? The idea that something could be really wrong isn't easy for me to shake either, even in the face of logic! It's weird because I really am a logical person. I hope you're feeling a lot better now.

pupp - Oh pupp, your MIL stories are just too much for me!! Glad to hear that you got it figured out. How is N now? I love that he's helping you so much! I fondly remember that stage with my niece, it was just so adorable!! O is a light-weight, isn't he? He was stuck at 21 pounds for months, but then he shot up to 23 at his last appointment. Seems like a sudden growth, but maybe the weight was incorrect. How much does N weigh now? I just love those pictures at the park! Look at your happy little guy!! I can't wait until we're at that stage too, right now O will sit on the bench and watch the other kids play. I do the same thing with O's hair, only it doesn't stay to the side. We've trimmed the sides and the back some but have left the front alone so far. It's getting far too long though so we need to figure out what length to cut it. Like you, I'm worried about it looking too blunt across the front.

AFU - We're headed back to the doctor this afternoon. O seemed to be feeling the best he's felt in a long time, but woke up coughing the night before last. Now he's also got a low grade fever again. Boo! I feel like that was the only healthy week we've had since the poor thing was born! Not really, but it feels that way. So hopefully his lungs sound good when we take him in, I don't think they will though. It's such a different cough than the ones he's had in the past. My poor little bear cub.

On the up side, he's walking nearly 100% of the time now! I only saw him crawl once in the past week and I had literally just said to dh, "You know, I haven't seen him crawl in a few days!" I swear he understands more than we give him credit for. He's also been falling asleep a little later than he was (around 7 instead of 6:30) and it seems to be helping his mood in the evenings a lot. He's mostly happy to sit and play with us for awhile, whereas before he would have a tantrum nearly the entire time we were home until bed. I think he's just getting older and needing slightly less sleep. It's been so nice! I hope it lasts!! :appl:

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kunzite, How is O? What did the dr say? That's awesome that he's walking now! Such a big boy!!! :appl: So interesting about your move? Any chance that you or your DH could still work for your company long distance remotely? Stranger things have happened. DH's company has people working several states away because it's so hard for them to find people who are qualified. Just a thought. Will you be close to your DH's family too?

I'm feeling better. Thanks for asking. Had the repeat bw yesterday, so probably won't hear until Monday. No longer worried after the good u/s though. S's fingers look a lot better!

Puppmom, Is N feeling better?

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Well little Ollie is miserable. His lungs and ears were both good luckily, so it looks like a virus at this point. We picked him up from dc early yesterday for his appt and the kids were outside playing and they hadn't even put a jacket on O!! I was fuming when we left but we were already running late so I couldn't stay to talk about it. All of the teachers were in jackets! :angryfire: :angryfire: He was so cold and the snot was just running down his face. Grrr. He was happy yesterday but has cried nearly all day today, so he must be in the worst of it now. Poor baby! He isn't sleeping well either because the cough wakes him up. The pedi thinks it should pass by Sunday, I hope he's right. This is actually the second time in the last month that DH and I were supposed to have the day off together and had plans to go to lunch and a movie but then O ended up sick. The kid has good timing :wink2:

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LV, N is much better. He's completely off the nebulizer. :appl: I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better too. I'm definitely learning that I not only get sick more with N around but things are harder to kick.

Kunzite, poor O! I hope the doc is right that you'll see marked improvement by tomorrow. Are you moving to a specific location or just a general area? I'm sorry your family can't be more help. I know I complain about MIL but seriously don't know what we would do without her! Wanna hear another funny MILism? She thinks antibacterial hand gel is soap. She bought a bunch of the mini ones from Bath and Body Works and put them next to our kitchen sink. At DD's birthday party I saw her wet her hands, squirt on some gel, rub her hands together, then rinse them off. My girlfriend and I were looking at each other like "Do you see what I see?". :lol: I'll give her that one - she's 66 and antibacterial gel is a pretty new thing. N is in love with he Mah-maw though - sometimes he bangs on my front door screaming her name.

...not much new here. I'm just loving being a mama to a toddler. N is hilarious and keeps us laughing all the time. His latest is shrugging his shoulders and saying "I don't know." and his latest obsession is robots. Oh, and my girlfriend put a little wind up bunny in his easter basket and he could play with that thing for hours.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
LV, I'm glad N is doing better and is off the nebulizer. Sounds like N's so lucky to have so many people who love taking care of him. What a lucky boy!

Kunzite, :angryfire: I'd be totally pissed at the day care too! Hello, you've got a coat on! Is O the type to "fight" wearing a coat? From the sound of it, he isn't and that they were just lazy. Aw, I hope O's through the worst of his cold. Poor little guy. Where (generally) do you live now, and where (generally) will you move to the Midwest? I'm in Chicago. The winters suck here so I just hope you're not trading nice weather for sucky MW Winters...

As much as I love watching my LO grow, I can't wait until he's a toddler and can walk around and talk. Sounds like you mamas are having so much fun!

~LC

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
LV - We've thought about the fact that our company may have DH work as a contractor for a little bit after we leave. They would never do it long term, but there isn't anyone qualified to replace him right away. So that would be really nice, but we're not counting on it. I'm easily replaceable (I'm an accountant) and they will have already been covering my leave anyway, so that wouldn't work for me so much. I wouldn't be able to juggle watching the babies and working at the same time anyway! DH's family lives in the same state but about 3 hours away. How has the walking been going with S?

pupp - So funny about MIL! Mine is mostly awesome but we had to write a lot down for her when she watched O last May. Mostly about proper BM handling since her kids were FF. Quite a few days she left unused BM out the entire day and it had to be dumped! Like they say, free child care is never really free!! I just read that N is STTN!! I love it because it gives me hope that we'll get there one day too! Happy to hear N is feeling better. Aren't toddlers just the best :love:

LC - I know, right? No, he doesn't fight his jacket at all, he's actually quite helpful about putting it on. I don't know what the heck they were thinking. We're in Seattle now and going to Kansas ( :knockout: ). So we don't really have great weather here, but not bad either. It will be interesting going back to the land of extremes! More than that it will be interesting going back to the land of tornadoes! :errrr: That's not something I've had to worry about in a long time and the house we're moving into doesn't have a basement!

AFU - Another rough day, I don't think O went more than 30 minutes last night without waking up and crying. I sure hope tonight is better. I also forgot to mention that both of his bottom molars are coming in. I'm sure that's not helping at all, I've read they're really painful ;( He was so tired this morning he fell asleep on my shoulder. I didn't mind the cuddle but I wish it was under better circumstances.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
hi all. so we have come to a decision: We are moving to Singapore! Houston could have been an option, but it required a lot of politics at higher management level and DH is much happier to move to Singapore, so that's where we'll be going in a few months. I told Skye, and she didn't seem phased. she just offered me her toy bunny.

Skye is walking (finally)! she stand ups, takes a few steps, and then sits back down. so she isn't walking across the room, yet, but we're getting there slowly. my FIL and SIL came to visit, so that was nice, and Skye got so much attention. she was sick a few days and it took a whole week for her to return to her old self. her new words are "Bop Bop!" (Bunny Hop Hop) and "Angela", one of her teacher's names. she also loves barking and growling back at dogs. this morning she had her first hair cut. it was difficult because she kept turning around to see what the hair stylist was doing.

here's a pic in a pretty dress MIL made. we're off to Singapore next week for 2 weeks as I have to go for work and we'll do our orientation trip at the same time. I really hope Skye (and DH and I) survive the 14 hour flight... and then the jet lag.

noelwr07042012.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kunzite - Pooooor O! Is he taking ibuprofen or tylenol at all? Does it help? We suspect S has been cranky pants because of teething because she's back to normal after about 20 mins after medication. Or she'll be waking up crying, so we give some ibuprofen, and then she sleeps through the night (although she is all over the place lately, like moving all over the bed, upside-down or perpendicular to me with her head in my back! ::) )

Are other toddlers moving around so much in their sleep? :snore:

Oh, and about work, I was figuring that if your DH was working, then maybe you would be able to work remotely. I wasn't advocating for you to work while taking care of the twins!!! :twirl: Haha! That's good that your DH might be able to work on a contract basis for a while. And, wow you have a house lined up already! Tell me, why don't they have basements in so many houses there? :confused: :read:

S does not walk . . . yet. Yesterday, she was holding onto the back of my pants and walking as I walked. It was like I was the momma duck, and she was the little duckling! :love: :love:

Puppmom - Glad N is feeling better. That toddler moving in sleep question is for you too!

Noel - We were posting at the same time! Yay for Singapore! You have to tell us all about your life there! So exciting. Skye is so pretty in her pretty dress. She's just adorable with her new hair cut (I remember how much you wanted it to get growing.)

Anyone have plans for tomorrow? Baskets ready?

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Mom! I feel like I have been away for so long but I promise I am lurking. Charlie is going to be 18 months on the 12th. We just got back from visiting with my sister, mom and my sisters 4 kids. It was fun to have the cousins together. Charlie is such a sweet boy, he is saying so many words now, I think close to 35-40. He have been dealing with another ear infection and a virus and of course he got sick on Sunday morning and we were due to fly out on Tuesday. His fever lasted for 5 days, and I was pumping him full of tylenol and advil around the clock because he was so miserable other wise.

I am glad to hear others have had daycare issues, my recent issue on the other hand has been when it is 75 degrees out in the afternoon they put him in his two jackets that I sent him in during the morning time when it is freezing. I pick him up and he is panting/sweating and the teachers are in their short sleeved shirts. It's like common sense to me. I don't know if I am just being a crazy mom.

I did a photoshoot for some of my past families last weekend, the shoot was really originally supposed to be for just Charlie but others jumped on the band wagon. It turned out very cute. Here are a few of him from the shoot.

We have been looking for our first house and the whole experience is very frustrating, there is very little in our price range, and in a good school system, and with 4 bedrooms, and with a yard, so we need to sit down and decide what is most important and start looking again because after the last few weeks I have been burned out!!!!

How is everyone else doing? Who is pregnant again? Who is TTC? What is everyone doing?

eastermini-100.jpg

eastermini-101.jpg

eastermini-102.jpg

eastermini-103.jpg

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Allie, how do you keep the bunny in the basket??? LOVE the pictures. Hope Charlie's ear infection goes away. Wow, I can't believe some daycare teachers just cannot exercise common sense like that.

Kunzite, :errrr: tornados! Yikes! Sounds like you guys have a fair amount of plans in place. Do you guys have a time frame when you'll move? Before or after the twins are born?

Noel, Skye just ADORABLE! Congrats on the move to SIngapore. Wow, 14 hr flight, that's crazy! I hope you guys make it OK.

LV, Sounds like S is going to be walking so soon! Then how are you going keep her out of trouble? LOL!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
The two bunnies I borrowed were very well behaved, the one in the shot with C was actually the wild one of the bunch, another bunny sat in a basket for like 10-15 minutes at a time.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, how cute are your little ones PUP, ALLIE and NOEL! :love: ALLIE, those are amazing pics!!! :appl:

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto to the adorable baby comments. I can't picture a cuter group of babies.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results