shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Mommy Thread-Newborn to 12 months!

Discussion in 'Family, Home & Health' started by neatfreak, May 11, 2009.

1. stephbolt
    Brilliant_Rock

by stephbolt » Jan 9, 2013
    Oh Missy, my heart breaks for you and your sweet angel. I am so so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

2. Puppmom
    Ideal_Rock

by Puppmom » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, I am so so sorry for the loss of your dear boy. I know that no words can truly express what a terrible loss this is for you and your family. I hope that peace finds you...

3. Puppmom
    Ideal_Rock

by Puppmom » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, I am so so sorry for the loss of your dear boy. I know that no words can truly express what a terrible loss this is for you and your family. I hope that peace finds you...

4. lliang_chi
    Ideal_Rock

by lliang_chi » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, I'm can't express to you how sorry for you and your family. I'll be thinking about you, your family and your beautiful angel. I'm so so sorry.

5. NewEnglandLady
    Ideal_Rock

by NewEnglandLady » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, I don't even know what to say except that I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how hard this has been for you and your family. Losing a child is something no parent should ever experience, my heart is broken for you.

6. megumic
    Brilliant_Rock

by megumic » Jan 9, 2013
    Ugh. Missy. I'm so sorry to hear of the tragic and devastating passing of Blake. I cannot fathom the heartache and heartbreak you and your husband are experiencing. Deepest sorrow and condolences.

7. MuffDog
    Shiny_Rock

by MuffDog » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy...I really don't know what to say but that I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry. I can't imagine what you are going through and I don't have any words that will take your pain away.

I hope that you are surrounded by family and friends and are getting all of the support you need. Your PS family will always be here for you as well.

Thinking of you and your family and your beautiful angel Blake.

8. amc80
    Ideal_Rock

by amc80 » Jan 9, 2013
    Oh my gosh, Missy, I don't even know what to say. I'm actually tearing up (at work) as I type this. I'm so, so sorry...

9. jas
    Brilliant_Rock

by jas » Jan 9, 2013
    Deepest sympathy, Missy. My heart aches for you and your family.

10. Rosebloom
    Ideal_Rock

by Rosebloom » Jan 9, 2013
    Oh my goodness - I'm so sorry. Even though I have a 9 month old, I haven't participated in this thread but today thought I'd check it out and saw your news. I cannot imagine how painful this must be. My family will pray for you, your husband, your nanny, and of course your Blake.

11. mayerling
    Ideal_Rock

by mayerling » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, I don't know what to say. My heart aches for you.

12. pancake
    Brilliant_Rock

by pancake » Jan 9, 2013
    Oh Missy, I don't even know where to start. From one mother to another - from all of us here, I am sure - I am so deeply sorry.

13. Skippy123
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Skippy123 » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, I am sorry about your beautiful little one; you are in my prayers. My deepest sympathy.

14. dani13
    Ideal_Rock

by dani13 » Jan 9, 2013
    Oh Missy, there are just no words......I'm so so sorry. Wishing you strength, peace, and comfort during this time, and for always. I will be praying for you, Blake, and the rest of your family.

15. armywife13
    Ideal_Rock

by armywife13 » Jan 9, 2013
    I am so sorry, Missy. I know our words won't take away your pain, but I hope they can provide some level of comfort for you. Your family and precious, little angel are in my thoughts and prayers.

16. Laila619
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Laila619 » Jan 9, 2013
    Oh god, I'm so sorry Missy. There are just no words...I am so so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. My thoughts are with you and your DH.

17. choro72
    Brilliant_Rock

by choro72 » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, I'm so sorry. I'm crying at my IL right now...My condolences to you and your family.

18. Prana
    Brilliant_Rock

by Prana » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, I'm heartbroken for you. I'm so sorry. I hope that you can one day find peace.

19. staci76
    Brilliant_Rock

by staci76 » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, I have been a lurker on this thread and the pregnant pser's thread over the last 14 months and have been following your posts along with everyone else's. I started sobbing right away when I read your post. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious son, Blake. My heart breaks for you and your family. Wishing you peace, love and comfort during this extremely difficult and emotional time. The three of you are in my thoughts and prayers. My sincerest condolences...

20. MerryMary
    Rough_Rock

by MerryMary » Jan 9, 2013
    Oh Missy, my dear girl, I am so unbelievably sorry for you and your DH's loss of your precious Blake. I am just sobbing for you. I have only lurked since having my girl a day after you had Blake but I eagerly looked forward to updates from you. I noticed you hadn't popped in for a while but nothing would have prepared me for this. I am deeply, deeply sorry for your loss and will alway remember my preggo -Surprise partner. My heart goes out to you and your family and I hope that you are able to cope better and better each day. I will pray for your little boy and know that I will always remember him. I wish that I could attend your wing event or donate to your fund. If there is someway that the fund information could be shared I would contibribute in his memory in a hot second. He is the cutest little angel in heaven. I wish nothing but blessings to you and your family.

MM

21. bobbin
    Shiny_Rock

by bobbin » Jan 9, 2013
    Oh Missy, I am so so sorry for the loss of Blake. I cannot imagine the pain you, your DH and your whole family must be feeling. It is just so truly awful. My thoughts are with you and your family.

22. Mannequin
    Brilliant_Rock

by Mannequin » Jan 9, 2013
    I am so sorry for your loss, Missy. I cannot even imagine what you and your family must be going through. Many thoughts and prayers going out to all of you in this sad time.

23. PetitiePoire
    Shiny_Rock

by PetitiePoire » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, I will always remember your sweet Blake. You and your family are in my prayers and his beautiful smile will forever be in my heart. Huge hugs.

24. Newjewels
    Shiny_Rock

by Newjewels » Jan 9, 2013
    Dear Missy,

Like everyone's, my heart is broken for you and your family. I am so terribly sorry for your loss.

From reading your posts it was clear how excited you were to be a mom, and Blake was a lucky little boy during his too short time with you. I truly wish you could have loved him here longer, and I know he will live in your heart forever.

Hugs!

25. zoebartlett
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by zoebartlett » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, my thoughts are with you, your husband, and your families.

26. fieryred33143
    Ideal_Rock

by fieryred33143 » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy my heart is broken for you. Just broken. You and your family have my prayers and love.

27. JGator
    Brilliant_Rock

by JGator » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, my heart breaks for you. I hope that you find some comfort knowing your beautiful Blake is in heaven. I wish there was something more that I could do for you, but I send my love, support, and prayers to you and your dear husband.

28. parrot tulips
    Brilliant_Rock

by parrot tulips » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy - There are no words. I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

29. Haven
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Haven » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, I am so, so sorry for your terrible loss.
    I'm weeping for you and your husband, and for your Blake. May his memory be a blessing.

30. monarch64
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by monarch64 » Jan 9, 2013
    Missy, my deepest condolences.