shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Mommies Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Jas, I clean little B''s teeth with water, usually before he goes to bed. I figure I''ll start the toothpaste when we can really communicate and when I''m sure he will brush with paste not just eat it.

Blen, how sweet of your mom.

Thanks iluv. that picture is so heartwarming.

Puffy, your B just cracks me up...what a funny boy. Hope the Doctor will call with good news

Thanks QT, have fun at the GTG

DD, that greasy spoon sounds yummy

Burk, keep me updated. Your house sounds amazing already.

Hi Pave! I''m doing good, just exhausted from running between all the showrooms to pick our cabinets and appliances. How are u?

Thanks lili, little B is fine. his check up is next week and I don''t think he beef up too much. We took him in this past monday because he was sick and they weighted him fully clothes and he weight only 19 lbs so...I guess we should just feed him butter

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2009 5:45:40 PM
Author: lili
iluvcarats

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That picture is priceless!!

They just melt my heart.

How sweeeeet, cute, and adorable!

Thanks Lili
5.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
lili so glad to hear that J is back to old self!! that poor girl.

iluv awwwww, i LOVE that pic!! it melts my heart..what sweet kids!

nyc sorry to hear about your MIL. we have all been there, trust me, and we all survived and you will too!! vent on when you need!!!

mrsS sounds like jake is ready to be weaned!! 13 months sure flew by huh?

doc called earlier and everything is fine. hcg levels have at least doubled and progesterone levels are "super," according to the doc. so i guess it was all the dating that went horribly wrong. 1.5 more weeks for another ultrasound, and hopefully the little bean has stuck! all of you are so wonderful!!! THANKS SO MUCH!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
HOORAY! That is fabulous news Puffy!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
puffy that is wonderful news!!!

lili-we regressed on the weaning too a couple of weeks ago when Jake was sick. I was back up to 4 nursings a day b/c he wouldn''t eat or drink anything else. I was able to get him back down to 1 pretty quickly though...freedom is right. The eternity band is next on my wish list. I want one with 10 pointers in the basket style a la Tiffanys.

So, Jake took 10 steps today. I predicted he''d be walking by the end of the month. At this rate it might only be another week or two.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
MrsS--that''s great that you are able to wean soon. IKWYM, i can''t believe we''ve been nursing for over a year now either--it has flown by, but 13 months is a lot of boob-time. He''s your baby so it''s nice that you could take your time weaning him.
Yay for Jake walking!!!!!!--just in time for DH''s visit home for mom''s day. Hope you have a fantastic weekend! Take pictures of that little monkey on the move for us!

Burk--that''s awesome that your plans look nearly perfect. We re-did ours 3 times--eeks. Even though this is not our dream, forever home, i was still being very picky! That,a nd i can''t make up my mind on stuff.

Puffy--YAY, good news. I don''t think i posted before, but i am very excited for you!

Lili--since i have some time tonight, here are a few pics for you. Tacori inspired them with her outdoor shots. We just, just got green grass here so this was Co''s first time out to play. He loved touching the grass and leaves.

Oh, and i almost forgot why i logged on. I got a little blue box fedexed to me this aft.
36.gif
36.gif
. I got the Tiffany ''ball bracelet'' to match my earrings. Just casual bling, but i get some much use out it. LUV it.

coingrass.jpg

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Spotted a seagull...

as you can see--still a total baldy
5.gif

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
oops, forgot to attach pic

coingrass2.jpg

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
yay
36.gif
yay
36.gif
yay
36.gif
I''m so happy for you puffy!

MrsS, can''t believe Jake is walking. I still remember him so tiny next to Mr.Bear.

Jas, Co is such a cute boy! Look at those cheeks.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Making a getaway

Many a grass stain is in our future (esp with a crawler) thank goodness for" dirt"-cheap baby clothing. I bought a bunch of gently used stuff for outdoor play...

coingrass4.jpg

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
iluv and jas12---i cant! they are the cutest!!! love love
30.gif

puffy- oh phew!! good good news!!! grow lil bean!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Puffy Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go little bean go!
MrsS That''s so great that Jake is walking! Where does the time go...
Jas Co is soooo cute! He reminds me a bit of my Dexter. It''s those expressions I think.

Nothing much up here-I can''t believe how big the boys are getting. It really does fly by. Looks like we are moving to CA so I am really busy trying to find a house. Stressful because everything out there in our price range is a short sale. Grrrr.

Hope you all have a great mother''s day if I can''t get back on before then!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
mrss~Thanks! We''re very excited. Yay for Jake!
36.gif

pave~Of course you can like through me! T is doing great-talking more and more and obsessed with playing outside! Yay for a 3 hour nap! Hope you were able to get a lot done! Hopefully he''s not getting anything.

nyc~Sorry about your MIL. Hang in there.

lili~I thought about starting a new thread for house stuff. Don''t want it to be like "hey everyone come look at my house" but don''t want to clog the mommy thread with house stuff either. I''ll do that and post a few pics of the plan.

iluv~So cute those kids of yours are! Those freckles make me smile!

Bobo~Thanks! You do the same....want to know how your kitchen is progressing!

puffy~What a relief!!! So when are you due? Continued sticky dust to your lo!!

Jas12~We feel the same way-even though not our dream house, it''s OUR house for the next who knows how long so we don''t want to screw it up! I am going to start a thread to talk house. Will you post your plans over there for us? I''d love to see them! Love the pics! Such a handsome man you have! yay for your Tiffany''s bracelet!

Neat~Congrats on the job and move! I hope you get a house you love!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
For those of you interested I started a thread with our house plans! Jas12~ please post yours too!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
puffy, that is WONDERFUL news! I am so happy for you! Wish you could join us tomorrow. Let me know when you''re free for a GTG.

I''m sorry I''m not able to respond to everyone individually, there''s just so many mommies on here now!

If I don''t get to post again soon, HAAPY MOTHER''S DAY to all the wonderful PS mommies!
35.gif
You all rock!
36.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
mrsS YAY for jake!!! sounds like he''ll be walking in no time!

jas12 Co is such a handsome boy! YAY for your bracelet!

neat Congrats to you and your DH on the move. i hope you are able to find a home you guys love in an area you guys love. are you going to be coming over here to check out some areas and homes? don''t know if you mentioned it, but when is the move happening?

bobo how is little B doing? i hope he gains some more weight by his next appt.

burk no due date yet. i think we''ll find out at the next ultrasound in 1.5 weeks or so. how is T doing? B is so much fun now and just talks like a mad man, so i imagine that T is just as fun. has she been going to bed later also?

snlee have a wonderful time with qt tomorrow!! i am so jealous. i get to hang out with MIL...FUN!!! haha.

hope everyone is doing well. have a great weekend!! and enjoy mother''s day! DH already said that i''ll get to sleep in and we''re headed to my fave breakfast place. i am really excited about that!!

lili

Ideal_Rock
nyc
Sorry to hear that MIL is more of a pain than a help
15.gif

Vent as you feel the need.
How are your little angels? I''m sure they are getting so much bigger.

Bobo
Little B is a string bean like J, who''s under 19lbs as well.
I know he''s on the skinny side, but is he bony?
I am not too concern about J''s weight because she''s quite small boned actually,
so even at 18.5lbs, she''s got some thighs and a buddha belly.

Puffy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
that''s awesome news.
Lots and lots of sticky dust to your little bean
5.gif

What a great early Mother''s Day pressy, wouldn''t you say?

MrsS
36.gif
36.gif
Yay for Jake walking!
He''ll be walking 95% of the time by the end of next week.
And oooooo.....your Tiffany basket style ring sounds divine.
Can''t wait to see it when you get it.

Jas12
Great pictures of Co!!
Baldy but a cutie -- handsome handsome little guy.
Love those pouty lips and those cheeks!
He sure looks like he can zip through a place
5.gif

Hehe, even his "cheap" play clothes are stylish.

Ooo....I wanna see the Tiffany "ball bracelet''.

NF
Doesn''t it? And it goes triply fast w/ kids.
When are you guys moving to CA?
Yeah, housing prices in CA are the pits....can''t get anything decent for under 1/2 mil.

Burk
Woohoo....I''m off to check out your plans
1.gif

sasa

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks Puffy, little B is doing well. I think he gained a little weight but not a lot.

lili, I think he is a string bean. He is not bony, actually he is big bone like his daddy.

Jas, I want to see your ball bracelet.

Burk, off to check your house plans

Happy Mommy Day Everyone!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
puffy~I guess I read your post wrong about dates being off... I thought you meant your due date. Sorry. T has been good. She''s talking quite a bit but I doubt not near as much as B. She''s a ton of fun and keeps me busy. She''s been going to bed 7ish which is great. I''m looking forward to being done with school and being home with her all day and hopefully getting her into a one nap routine and a 7:30-8 bed time. Wish me luck. How is B doing with potty training? T has been telling me she wants to go potty on her potty lately but I really don''t want to try to potty train again until I''m home with her.

35.gif
Glad you''re going to check out my plans lili and Bobo.

Happy Mother''s Day all. Hope you all get to sleep in and have a lovely day!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
bobo glad to hear that little B is doing well.

lili thanks. that''s what DH said, and while i agree that the news about the little bean was the perfect mother''s day gift, i would be lying if i said i wasn''t expecting something from DH still. haha, i know i am so bad. but i KNOW he got me something, B told me. haha. he kept saying "mommy''s pes-shent." haha. i''ve got that little boy trained so well.

burk i checked out your house thread, and i absolutely love it!! you are so lucky!!! i''m sure you''ll have do fine transitioning her to 1 nap when you are home with her since she takes longer naps at home. B has been doing an awesome job potty training. i actually only put a diaper on him at night now. during the day, if he has to go, he will go by himself or tell me he has to go, which is nice. but i don''t think he is ready to hold it at night cause when i take his diaper in the morning, it''s pretty soiled. and he knows the difference between pee and poop. hope you have a great mother''s day as well!!! any plans?

Burk

Ideal_Rock
puffy~I hope you''re right and we''re able to have sleep and potty training success when I''m home with T. That''s awesome that B is doing so well during the day with potty training. Night is hard. I don''t know about B, but T seems to drink a ton in the evenings before bed. I''m going to breakfast with my mom, brother and sister and then we have our open house and then dinner with DH and T. Busy day. Can''t wait to see what you got! I''m pretty sure I just got a card and a GC. That''s how DH works.
5.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY MOTHER''S DAY TO ALL MY MOMMY FRIENDS!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day, especially those of you celebrating your first mother''s day. Have fun with the little ones!
emlove.gif

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
HAPPY MOTHER''S DAY!!!

its very exciting to be getting to spend the first mother''s day with my fam and my twinks. they even got me gifts (for themselves lol...diapers, milk and burp cloths lol..courtsey of their auntie of course)

i hope everyone has a wonderful day enjoying the special joys of motherhood~

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Happy happy Mother''s Day to all of the wonderful PS Mommies.

You are all very inspirational to me. The Mommy thread is a delightful bonus to being a mommy. Your support means a lot to me.

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

xxoo iluvcarats

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Happy Mother''s Day, everyone!! I hope that everyone''s enjoying themselves.

My mom dug up some horrible prickly bushes in our front yard this morning, and then we planted hydrangeas in their place and buried the placenta underneath, right outside of the room where George was born. We also finally bought a stroller today - the Maclaren Techno XLR. Hubby''s in love with the way it handles, and the handles are actually long enough for me! And between some coupons and gift cards, we didn''t have to pay anything out of pocket either.
9.gif

Puffy - so glad to hear that everything seems ok!!

iluv - awwwwww. That pic is so sweet.

NYC - that sounds so incredibly frustrating.
15.gif

Jas - love the pics! He''s such a cutie.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry I have been MIA. I''ve been going through some stuff lately that has me occupied. Just wanted to wish every mama a big happy mother''s day!!! Tessa is doing great. She is linking 2 even 3 words together. I mean it is still baby speak but it is fun seeing progress. Like I ran an errand and came back and she said "Mama go bye?" We also have been having regular dance parties. She''s a funny girl.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say Happy Mother''s day to all the mommies! I hope everyone had a wonderful day.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2009 9:20:18 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Sorry I have been MIA. I''ve been going through some stuff lately that has me occupied. Just wanted to wish every mama a big happy mother''s day!!! Tessa is doing great. She is linking 2 even 3 words together. I mean it is still baby speak but it is fun seeing progress. Like I ran an errand and came back and she said ''Mama go bye?'' We also have been having regular dance parties. She''s a funny girl.

Hope everything is OK Tacori!
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
iluv, hopefully it will be. I am just not ready to talk about it on a public forum
2.gif
Tomorrow is a new day.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2009 10:58:48 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
iluv, hopefully it will be. I am just not ready to talk about it on a public forum
2.gif
Tomorrow is a new day.

I understand. Just know that on this Mother''s Day, I think you are one of the greatest moms around.

BIG HUGE (((HUGS)))
xxxooo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results