shape
carat
color
clarity

PS dust for job interview please

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Sending you lots of dust for your second interview!!! You've got this.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super good luck and buckets of dust for the second interview and beyond!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes, Roselina.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wuahhhh! I have a job interview coming up. I applied several times for this position over a period of maybe 15 years and it's the first time they invited me for an interview. My dream job, really. I will wear my jade bangle - I tell myself it's calming me down. But please send me some dust too!

Cheers!

Good luck @Roselina .
Beleave me i know its scary
I went for my first interview in about 18 years (and got it)
If i can do it you can do it

Just be yourself

You know you can do the job and they will know you have the commitment-
and a kind interviewer will know your nervous (and who wants to work for unkind people anyway)

Wearing the jade bangle is a great idea, i wore my grandma's ER

Good luck and best wishes
you can do it

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Sending you lots of luck but you won't need it! Belief in yourself. You got this @Roselina

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck with the next round of interviews! You can do it!
@Daisys and Diamonds how is the job going

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Just a quick upgrade. I made it into round two. The interview was long. I was so tired afterwards but relieved I made it through. They then invited me to do an assessment which I‘ve done. A talk with the assessor will follow in a bit and they want to decide at the end of the month. I‘ve never gone through anything similar. Quite the experience...

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Just a quick upgrade. I made it into round two. The interview was long. I was so tired afterwards but relieved I made it through. They then invited me to do an assessment which I‘ve done. A talk with the assessor will follow in a bit and they want to decide at the end of the month. I‘ve never gone through anything similar. Quite the experience...

Yay!!!!

More dust! More dust!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That’s great news you made it to through the second interview! Fingers and toes are crossed for you!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sounds like quite the job interview! So happy that you have made it to the final deliberation list! Care to share what the position is?

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds tough but you can do it!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
UPDATE: So... after going through all of that, I ended up on second place. Thank you for that silver medal! They will call in case first place withdraws, but no, I don't believe it. It would be less frustrating if good jobs in that field just weren't so rare. I felt quite down all day with no energy. I might just need to buy some jewellery to lift my mood ;-). Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww But at least they told you, which means, at least they liked you enough to pay that courtesy (its not common unfortunately!)

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
UPDATE: So... after going through all of that, I ended up on second place. Thank you for that silver medal! They will call in case first place withdraws, but no, I don't believe it. It would be less frustrating if good jobs in that field just weren't so rare. I felt quite down all day with no energy. I might just need to buy some jewellery to lift my mood ;-). Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!

lol @ the jewellery shopping. i'm sorry to hear that and know how frustrating it is. job hunting is the worst. clearly you shined in the interviews, the decision often comes down to something random and not in the job seeker's control. hoping you find an even better opportunity soon, and something pretty in the meanwhile. =)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sorry to hear that, and I hope another opportunity will come along soon enough!

DK :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry, @Roselina. :(( Hoping something you love just as much comes your way very soon.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Keep your head up
you just don't know what might happen
Many years ago i got my first real job out of school as a 2nd place getter

Who knows what vacincies that organisation might have tomorrow or how well #1 will turn out

Well done for doing that well

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results