shape
carat
color
clarity

PS dust for job interview please

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super good luck and buckets of dust for the second interview and beyond!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wuahhhh! I have a job interview coming up. I applied several times for this position over a period of maybe 15 years and it's the first time they invited me for an interview. My dream job, really. I will wear my jade bangle - I tell myself it's calming me down. But please send me some dust too!

Cheers!

Good luck @Roselina .
Beleave me i know its scary
I went for my first interview in about 18 years (and got it)
If i can do it you can do it

Just be yourself

You know you can do the job and they will know you have the commitment-
and a kind interviewer will know your nervous (and who wants to work for unkind people anyway)

Wearing the jade bangle is a great idea, i wore my grandma's ER

Good luck and best wishes
you can do it

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Just a quick upgrade. I made it into round two. The interview was long. I was so tired afterwards but relieved I made it through. They then invited me to do an assessment which I‘ve done. A talk with the assessor will follow in a bit and they want to decide at the end of the month. I‘ve never gone through anything similar. Quite the experience...

MrsBlue

Shiny_Rock
Just a quick upgrade. I made it into round two. The interview was long. I was so tired afterwards but relieved I made it through. They then invited me to do an assessment which I‘ve done. A talk with the assessor will follow in a bit and they want to decide at the end of the month. I‘ve never gone through anything similar. Quite the experience...

Yay!!!!

More dust! More dust!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That’s great news you made it to through the second interview! Fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sounds like quite the job interview! So happy that you have made it to the final deliberation list! Care to share what the position is?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    May Birthstone 2021 - Emerald
    May Birthstone 2021 - Emerald
    Royal Jewels: A Mother's Love
    Royal Jewels: A Mother's Love
    Celebrity Moms Jewelry Style
    Celebrity Moms Jewelry Style

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.