shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Blueroses Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Iceberg

Rough_Rock
Finally, after four months of research and help from many on Pricescope, my E-ring is done !

Many thanks to MrsSalvo and Blueroses (Bluenose to me
2.gif
) for helping me find the setting. And especially to Ukieza (my buddy Jason) for bringing a dream to life.
36.gif
36.gif

It took me a month to learn about diamonds. A few weeks to decide on the setting and over two months for the ring to be created (twice I refused the ring offered).

I love my girlfriend and the ring had to be exactly as I wanted it to be. I would not settle for anything less.

Andrea has often said that she loved me but, I must share a comment my Baby said to me over the weekend: '' you know when you hear about an elderly couple and when one has died, the other soon died afterwards ? That''s how I would feel if I ever was to lose you''.

Oh man, we were at a restaurant and tears were flowing. I still get choked up. I never expected this and it hit me like a cannonball at full speed.

Thank you all !!!

PSBLUE1.jpg

Iceberg

Rough_Rock
I love it !!!

Paul

PSBLUE3.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, all your work paid off!! It is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

hilbake

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful! It''s so great to see the finished product
36.gif

Congratulations!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, it''s just gorgeous. Good for you for waiting till it was exactly the way you wanted it to be! Congratulations!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow-it''s gorgeous & perfect! Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Hooray Paul! How exciting to see the finished product! It''s gorgeous. Have you actually proposed yet? Forgive me but I wasn''t sure from your post... Next we must see hand pics!!

36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, the ring is lovely!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, the ring turned out just perfect! It''s beautiful and what a heart warming story.
30.gif

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
It looks absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Paul that is beautiful! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
Paul, all I can do is smile!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
36.gif

Congrats. I''m assuming she liked the ring? I''m with everyone else. We need hand pictures. I''d also like to see how it lines up with the wedding band. It looks absolutely stunning Paul! Sure looks like it was worth the wait and telling them to fix it twice!

Congrats!!
jason

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH WOW
36.gif
36.gif
I can''t believe how incredble it looks, just simply amazing. Good for you Paul for not accepting anything but EXACTLY what you wanted. and Jason, what can I say, you did a terrific job in designing you second e-ring
36.gif
now Paul, we need more pictures
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Wow, just wow. That ring is beyond gorgeous. Her comment to you shows why you went to so much trouble. She''s a keeper. So are you BTW.
Congrats and best wishes to you both.

shay

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. Congratulations!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Kit

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh. Stunning!!! I love love love RBS and pears, the sapphire pears are such a lovely twist. Fantanstic
18.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
its beautiful!

prettyinpave

Shiny_Rock
STUNNING, gorgeous, wonderful job and CONGRATS!!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congrats!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, so sweet! and such a stunning ring
36.gif
congrats to both of you!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I think you have great taste!
2.gif
(I have a three stone very similar but with diamond pear sides...
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
lovely= congrats

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is sooo pretty!! I love the diamond/sapphire combination!!
30.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I love sapphires and diamonds together! Yours is awesome. Where did you get the setting? Was it premade or custom? It is great!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
yay!! congrtaulations, ur ring is finally done after all the care and time u''ve spent on it and it turned out beautiful!!!

as everyone said, must more pics! especially hand pics! =)

Garysax

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that ring looks amazing. Well done.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and the sapphires are a gorgeous color. Congratulations and well done for persevering until it was right.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Love diamonds and sapphires together! Beautiful ring, congratulations!

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/5/2005 10:58:04 PM
Author: gailrmv
I love it! I love sapphires and diamonds together! Yours is awesome. Where did you get the setting? Was it premade or custom? It is great!

To answer your question and let everyone else see the trouble that Paul went through, here is a link to Paul''s (Iceberg''s) original thread. He spent a ton of time getting to know about diamonds and trying to decide what type of setting he wanted. He had some help from the pricescope community. Help such as people helping him find pictures of settings to creating a really rough presentation of the finished product.

Paul''s Original Thread \"Please Help !!!!\"

I feel pricescope is a great community to be part of. This community was very helpful for me when I was doing research for my fiance''s e-ring and I think many more "clueless guys" will be continuing to trip into this wonderful community just as Paul and I did. Thanks Paul for letting me help you out and adding my contributions back to this wonderful community!
2.gif

jason (Ukieza)

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
Paul, I hate to be demanding but did you get a chance to get any hand shots yet? I can''t wait to see it!

-jason

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results