shape
carat
color
clarity

Proud owner of wedding band from Signed Pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Marina

Rough_Rock

I have been lurking on this site for quite some time and I thought I share with you my recent experience with Signed Pieces.

When my husband suggested that I should buy something for our anniversary, we decided to stop by Tiffany where I tried on a 7 stone half circle band, G color, VS, .91 tcw with price tag $5,000. I liked the ring because it was simple and elegant, just the way I wanted but obviously Ididn’t like the price.

I recalled some of recent postings regarding www.signedpieces.com and your postings/pictures encourage me to turn to them. I communicated with David via email and his responses were always prompt and informative. It took couple of emails and when I was ready to order, he suggested that I talk to Isaac.

I called Isaac and let me just tell you that I was amazed with his customer service skills. He listened to what I wanted, I exchange couple of pictures with him so that he understood what I liked or didn’t like and he put my mind at ease. Most importantly he told me that if I don’t like the ring for any reason, I could always return it for a full refund. That was very important to me since ring had to be special ordered due to some of my design requests; however, he told me that he would be happy to have this type of band in store for future orders. So, I placed an order for 7 stone platinum band with .15 each stone for a 1.05 tcw. Isaac told me that ring should be done in 7 to 10 days and that he will give me a call when it’s done to ask for shipping instructions since I wasn’t sure if I wanted to get it shipped to work or home address. During our conversation, Isaac mentioned that they are currently working on a first Raphael setting that was designed and exclusively marketed by Facets. It is an open setting which both firmly secures the diamond in place while allowing the internal mirror effect to produce the maximum amount of fire and brilliance within the stone. He described the ring to me and I was intrigued so I asked him to send me pictures of it. Next day he called me to inform that first ring will be finished in afternoon, they will take pictures and email them to me. On Thursday afternoon, 11/18/04 I received the pictures and I liked what I saw. Isaac called me back to ask for feedback and at the end of our conversation he offered to send this first ring (serial number 0001) to me next day at no obligations. I was even more intrigued and of course, I agreed. However, it turned out that ring was made size 6 while I wear size 6.5, so I said, “What if I like a ring and want to keep it, I won’t be able to wear it due to size?” His response was, “No problem. Ring will be resized and sent to you but we might not be able to send the shipment today so it will go out tomorrow”. In addition he said that this ring was 1.02 tcw and therefore, my cost will be lower (the ring that I originally ordered was 1.05 tcw). He called me back couple of hours later and told me that he managed to resize the ring and he needs my address so that it can be shipped. Few minutes later I received email with fedex tracking number and Isaac followed via phone call to inform me that package is on the way.

Friday noon, my mother calls me to inform that FedEx package has arrived. At first I thought that I will wait until I have the package in my hands to open it but I couldn’t so I called my mom back in half an hour and asked her to open it for me. I just couldn’t wait any longer. She told me it was a beauty (let me just say here that coming this from my mom was very important, she and my dad owned an antiques and jewelry store many years ago and she knows the stuff).

Anyway, you can only imagine how anxious I was to get back from work on Friday in order to see the ring. I left work earlier and drove to my mom’s house. I opened the box and I was amazed because I didn’t see any metal from top, I only saw stones which were sparkling like crazy. I tried the ring on and it was a beauty. There is so much fire, from any angle. My husband loves the band and he told me that it looks better than one that we saw at Tiffany. So I wanted to thank you all for wonderful introduction of Signed Pieces to me. I also wanted to thank David and especially Isaac for an outstanding work.

Below I am posting description of the ring as well as pictures that Isaac sent to me. I promise that I will force my husband to take hand pictures.

From Signed Pieces:
Facets platinum wedding band with 7 round diamonds set in a Raphael setting. The Raphael setting, which was designed and is exclusively marketed by Facets, is an open setting which both firmly secures the diamond in place while allowing the internal mirror effect to produce the maximum amount of fire and brilliance within the stone. The Raphael setting is available with a varying number of stones and carat weights as well as in an eternity band. The diamonds are 1.02ct total weight and they are F-G color and VVS-VS clarity. The ring is size 6 (it is available in other sizes) and it weighs 5.7gr. The ring is 3.5mm wide. The ring is laser-inscribed Facetsâ, PT95, D1.02ct, Raphael and 0001 and it is brand new. The ring comes with a Facets certificate and a Facets box. The retail value of the ring is $5,300.00.

F1653a.jpg

Marina

Rough_Rock
another picture

F1653b.jpg

Marina

Rough_Rock
I can''t attach additional pictures. I am told that file uploaded successfully but I don''t see the pictures. Can someone help?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Marina the file has uploaded successfully you have to click "close" in the box- not the "X" in the upper right corner.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
If you got it from signed pieces you can''t go wrong!
36.gif
!

Marina

Rough_Rock
let''s try again.

F1653_1.jpg

Marina

Rough_Rock
3rd picture

F1653_3.jpg

Marina

Rough_Rock
4th picture

F1653_4.jpg

Marina

Rough_Rock
5th picture

F1653_5.jpg

Marina

Rough_Rock
last picture

F1653_6.jpg

Marina

Rough_Rock
It worked. Thanks, sevens one.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! What a stunning ring, and what a smooth and excellent process with the vendor! Kudos and wear it in excellent happiness and health
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Facets/Signed Pieces seems to be a great resource. This is another stunning example.
30.gif
Congrats!
1.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
i agree--so many beautiful rings from SP lately! i frickin'' LOVE it.
30.gif
i have to get my butt down there one of these days.

congratulations on a stunning band!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful! I love the side view. It''s not quite a prong setting, is it? I can''t wait to see shots of it on your hand!

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
It''s very pretty! Congratulations.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! I love that setting!!!!

My husband and will be in NYC in early December and hope to pay a visit to Signed Pieces and leave with a shared prong eternity ring!!! I''ll have to make sure he has had a couple of margaritas first....that''s how I ended up with my 1ct diamond studs
11.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I plan to spend my sons inheritance at Signed Pieces--I could have just about everything on their website! Beautiful choice!

cheers--Sharon

k8

Rough_Rock
Your ring is really beautiful. I am considering getting the same ring from signed pieces or a 1 carat 10 stone ring. If possible could you comment on the comfort of the ring and post a hand shot.

thanks for your time - kate

ps i want the ring I buy to have an eternity ring appearance - without being an eternity ring. Do you think this ring has that appearance? thanks again! enjoy your ring!

Marina

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/21/2004 2:11:21 PM
Author: k8
Your ring is really beautiful. I am considering getting the same ring from signed pieces or a 1 carat 10 stone ring. If possible could you comment on the comfort of the ring and post a hand shot.

thanks for your time - kate

ps i want the ring I buy to have an eternity ring appearance - without being an eternity ring. Do you think this ring has that appearance? thanks again! enjoy your ring!
Thanks, Kate.
The ring is very comfortable and light weight (althought it''s platinum which is usually heavy). I have a small baby so I wanted to have something that would be very comfortable and with smooth lines. I also wanted the ring to have eternity appearance. I love eternity bands but they are not very practical for me since I am constantly struggling with weight and didn''t loose all baby weight yet. It does have eternity band appearance if when my fingers are together (i will post pictures so that you can see for yourself). When I start typing, for example, one can see the metal but remember, I wear size 6.5 now. When a friend of mine who is wearing size 5.5 tried it on, it did cover the sides of her finger better and therefore had a better eternity appearance. So I say that itwill have eternity band appearance depending on your ring size, number of stones and size stones. You can always ask them to measure how far the diamonds span across the band.

Little

Rough_Rock
Hi, I''ve been lurking here for about a month. I saw your post and had to reply. I''m looking for a ring just like yours (but with Asschers) for my 10 year wedding anniversary. I was considering a ring with a squared shank to help keep the ring from turning on my finger, but it is hard to find. How does your ring wear? Does it turn a lot on your finger? Is it comfortable? I always worry about the diamonds bumping into my pinky and middle finger with a ring that has a tendency to turn. I like the new design, maybe it helps with this problem. I''m going to NYC this week and Signed Pieces will be my first stop. I can''t wait to try them on!!
Little

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Marina the pictures look beautiful.

k8

Rough_Rock
Marina -

Thanks for the quick response. The ring looks lovely on your hand! I will definately try on some rings before placing my order with signed pieces, but I always like to hear other''s opinions.

Take care and enjoy the ring - kate

Marina

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/21/2004 2:58:31 PM
Author: Little
Hi, I''ve been lurking here for about a month. I saw your post and had to reply. I''m looking for a ring just like yours (but with Asschers) for my 10 year wedding anniversary. I was considering a ring with a squared shank to help keep the ring from turning on my finger, but it is hard to find. How does your ring wear? Does it turn a lot on your finger? Is it comfortable? I always worry about the diamonds bumping into my pinky and middle finger with a ring that has a tendency to turn. I like the new design, maybe it helps with this problem. I''m going to NYC this week and Signed Pieces will be my first stop. I can''t wait to try them on!!
Little
I am sure asschers would look lovely. What size stones are you considering? I wish I could vist SP in person. Too bad I wasn''t aware of their existance where I went to NY this summer.

I have been wearing this ring for 2 days only and so far, it''s comfortable and not turning on my finger, maybe because my hands are a little swollen or maybe because of the ring design and the way diamonds are set, don''t know but so far can''t complain.

Little

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/21/2004 10:36
6.gif
6 PM
Author: Marina
I am sure asschers would look lovely. What size stones are you considering? I wish I could vist SP in person. Too bad I wasn''t aware of their existance where I went to NY this summer.

I have been wearing this ring for 2 days only and so far, it''s comfortable and not turning on my finger, maybe because my hands are a little swollen or maybe because of the ring design and the way diamonds are set, don''t know but so far can''t complain.

I''m thinking about .75 tcw, not sure if I want 7 or 9 stones yet. I''ll decide when I try them on. I''m going to NYC on Friday... "Black Friday", heehee, I hope it isn''t too crowded! I can''t wait!!!!
Little

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results