shape
carat
color
clarity

Props for Mark @ EngagementRingsDirect.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
It''s very important to me to give credit where credit is due so without further ado, I''d like shout out a huge THANK YOU to Mark at Engagement Rings Direct, who made my "dream" engagement ring/wedding band a reality for me! He really went the extra mile for my fiance and I with our big purchase!

He showed us several stones to compare that matched our criteria, promptly answered all our questions & didn''t pressure us in the slightest- we knew we were in good hands & felt completely comfortable purchasing a stone from him.

After we decided on the stone, Mark was very helpful in trying to assist us in finding the right setting.
Tho I was beginning to wonder if I''d find anything that''d fit my rather stringent criteria after having looked at thousands of bands...
And then I found IT- a vintage wedding band that was perfect- but there was no matching e-ring band to go with it...

I mentioned it to Mark & he said he could custom-make a similar wedding band & a matching e-ring band.
He gave me a reasonable price quote, knowing we had a budget to adhere to, & we gave him the go-ahead.

About a week later, I got a call from Mark that the wedding band was done if I wanted to see it. I was thrilled- it was absolutely perfect!

Mark called my soon-to-be a week or so later saying the e-ring band was ready for the center stone. I was not allowed to see it til the proposal (on April 5- YAY!) but my s-t-b got to watch the whole process (as requested) of setting the center diamond & polishing.

I''m ecstatic with how the set turned out!! I''ve posted pics in the Show Me The Ring Forum
9.gif

Many many thanks to my fiance for having the patience of a saint throughout this process & for being the most wonderful partner a gal could ever wish for!

And a round of applause for Mark for being an absolute pleasure to work with & for making the wedding ring set of my dreams!

Thanks for listening to my happy ramblings
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results