shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposing Christmas but need your help!

DoubleG13

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for all of the great reading that's been put together over the years on this site. I truly feel as if I've been saved by the site!

So long story short, I'm thinking of proposing on Christmas and need all of your feedback on a stone that I've found.

First and foremost, as long as the stone is eye clean, I don't care what the clarity is (almost seems like this is a givin).

What do you all think about this?

https://www.eternitybyyoni.com/diamond_detail.php?id=2583226&ref=pricescope

Seems like a pretty good pick, no?

I welcome any and all feedback and thanks in advance!

SpencerDane

Rough_Rock
I am not as experienced with diamonds as most here, but I will say this looks like a lovely choice to me. I love the color and the gorgeous shimmer of this diamond. Congratulations on your upcoming proposal and I wish you and your lady all the best!

DoubleG13

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your comment!

Any Price Scope expert care to share their opinions?

new-beginning

Shiny_Rock
You probably need one of the more expert persons than me to take a look at the GIA paper - not sure about the 36.0 number working with the other angles

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
You might want to put a hold on it if you haven't already. :wavey:

DoubleG13

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone that commented. Any expert on here have a look at the cert and can give some feedback? I work in NYC and if the price scope community gives this a thumbs up I was going to go in Monday morning.

Thoughts?

DoubleG13

Rough_Rock
Any opinions on this board? Other stones I should consider if this one doesn't look good?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results