shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposed Tax Plan

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope his supporters premiums spike. Some people will only believe the facts when it hits their wallets.
They will, to the point to where they won’t be able to afford insurance and then what?

Right now, there are these ridiculous tax calculators out there where you put in the simplest of numbers and tadaaaa! You will save money under Trump’s new plan! I can only imagine that his supporters are eating this up. As a matter of fact, a Trump supporter pointed me to one. It didn’t acknowledge my itemized deductions vs. Trump’s deductions. It standardized everything and said I would save.

I think that is a big part of the problem. Most people don’t do their taxes. Most people don’t understand their taxes. Why would they understand anything that is being said about this new tax code now? They will just support the tax code if they support Trump. That’s perfect for him. When this all goes to crap, the Republicans will blame some Democrat. :::queue the slideshow of the Obama years:::: ::::get wistful because I still love him:::

Was I saying something?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump's tax bill is working as he predicted. Big companies are moving plants back to the U.S. which would mean more jobs for American workers.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So far my bi-weekly pay check increased by a whopping $3...thanks?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results