shape
carat
color
clarity

Propose on my Graduation?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gatrejo

Rough_Rock
So I am graduating this weekend. I already have the ring, and I''m ready. I invited her family and friends along with my family and friends for a graduation dinner. Would it be selfish of me to propose on my own graduation? Or should I wait for another opportunity?

It would be, however, a complete surprise to everyone.

Feeling hesitant, need reassurance....

bostonlawstudent

Rough_Rock
Gatrejo,

I think that proposing on your graduation is a great idea. Not selfish at all. It is a new phase in your life and it would be an appropriate way to show her that she is an important part of that new phase.

One thought, however, is that life is pretty hectic post-graduation (I worked for many years before pursuing grad-school). You might consider waiting for things to settle down after you graduate and then popping the Q. This would allow you to adjust to post-school life. It might also give you something to break up the monotony of the day-to-day grind.

Just a thought. You choose.

9.gif

tiggerlgh

Rough_Rock
As a female I really like the idea. Both his and my family were there when we got engaged and it was really nice to share the occasion with them....also if you let someone know whats going to happen you will have some great pics you can always remember the moment by.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results