shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

prettylnpink419

Shiny_Rock
No, not mine! But I still wanted to share.

On our way home from a date night on Saturday, my BF and I saw a billboard that had red roses on it and said, " Wanda - Will you marry me? Bill"

I thought it was sweet...he thought it was too cheesy and for someone that couldn''t actually say it.
20.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i think that is really sweet! bill probably just wanted it to be a surprise, i hope she said yes :)

prettylnpink419

Shiny_Rock
Me too! I keep hoping they put the story in the paper or something...I''m so nosey!
12.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s cute, but I want to be looking at my SO when he says those words :)

I think it''s cute :) BUT HONESTLY? For the money he used for that billboard, I''d rather have it go towards my ring
2.gif

Salix

Rough_Rock
Hahaha, I have to agreed with swedish bean! Billboards are an expensive undertaking!

This sort of reminds me of this bus stop I walked past a few years ago when I was finishing my degree in Vancouver, BC. I always wondered how this proposal ended, because I didn''t see any crying/weeping/excited ladies around, so I assume "Bonnie" (whoever she is) was long gone/had yet to show up.

Sorry for the threadjack!

The-Bus-Stop-Proposal.jpg

tabu

Shiny_Rock
I think it is sweet
1.gif
I like when guys think of creative ways to ask. They are only going to do it once so might as well be memorable and they can take pictures of the sign so the couple can always look back
2.gif
I am also nosy PrettyInPink... I wonder how the proposal ended. Hopefully good
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Sweet
41.gif

Gullfoss

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 4:50:15 AM
Author: Salix
Hahaha, I have to agreed with swedish bean! Billboards are an expensive undertaking!

This sort of reminds me of this bus stop I walked past a few years ago when I was finishing my degree in Vancouver, BC. I always wondered how this proposal ended, because I didn''t see any crying/weeping/excited ladies around, so I assume ''Bonnie'' (whoever she is) was long gone/had yet to show up.

Sorry for the threadjack!
OMG. That is so weird. My M&FIL''s names are Bonnie and Walter. I don''t think they have ever been to Vancouver though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results