shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal this weekend?!?!?!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I think my guy is up to something... He made reservations for us at Providence on Friday night: http://www.providencela.com/ We like good food, but he doesn't usually take me to two-Michelin Star restaurants for no reason.

We are usually pretty casual, but he says he wants to get dressed up and take me to a fancy dinner just because he wants to do something nice for us since we've both been working a lot and I have been kicking a$$ at work. I mean, it's very sweet if he just wants to do something nice, but I'm not buying it.... :Up_to_something:

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
Sending loads and loads of dust your way :appl: :appl:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very suspicious activity. I hope this is your engagement weekend! Time to get a manicure!

The options on Providence's dinner menu look delicious and the pictures of the restaurant look like a beautiful place for a proposal.

Sending dust your way!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Squee! Good luck!! Providence has the most amazing truffle-anything!! <3

mjertl

Shiny_Rock
I second the need for a manicure!

smokey99

Shiny_Rock
Dont set yourself up for a letdown though either. He may mean exactly what he says :rodent:

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I'll be really excited either way!!! I romantic dinner for no real reason seems super special to me!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
*********DUST***********

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~DUST~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope it's a great night whether he proposes or not! But, I would get a manicure just in case too!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I have been keeping up my nails since he has been sitting on the ring for the past SIX weeks, ugh!!!!

It could happen this weekend or he might make me wait til we go to Mexico in December!!!

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
Dust for this weekend!!! Just enjoy yourself and the time with your SO, let it come naturally ;-)

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh Dust!!!!! ~*~*~*~* :appl:

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
DUST to you!!!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
No proposal, but dinner was sooooooooooo amazingggggg, and I think it's super sweet that my bf planned a cute and romantic date for no reason. Even tho there wasn't a proposal, it was still super special!!

mjertl

Shiny_Rock
glad you had a fun night - and way to not let proposal expectations interfere with what was obviously a super sweet and special night your BF set up for you guys!

shanshans2005

Rough_Rock
Glad you had fun!!! it will happen to you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results