shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal in Acapulco

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jmrecio

Rough_Rock

Any ideas or suggestions for those who have traveled to Acapulco. My tentative plan is at a nice restaurant overlooking the city/oceanscape. Any suggestions for a good restaurant?

I bought my ring today. It''s a 1.52 round carat, G color, SI1, with an excellent cut. The 2 side stones have 0.9 total ct weight with the same characteristics as the center. The goods will be delivered in 2 weeks.

Many thanks for your suggestions.

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
Is there a specific reason for going to Acapulco? I was there a long time ago and I dont know what is like now (wasnt to pretty there then). Have you been there lately?

jmrecio

Rough_Rock
Yeah, you''re probably right. Acapulco isn''t very nice. I double checked the hotel we were scheduled to stay at. After careful consideration, I decided not to go. I''ll probably just make a proposal at a restaurant near my house. The last picture is the restaurant where I would have popped the question if we went to Acapulco.
20.gif

Images-b1555411S-Pool_Waterfall.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
hee hee. you are funny. Yes, tell us how the trip goes!!!! It looks like you picked a beautiful restaurant above.
35.gif

The hotel looks beautiful and I have never been to Acapulco. Best wishes!!!

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 11:45:39 PM
Author: jmrecio
Yeah, you're probably right. Acapulco isn't very nice. I double checked the hotel we were scheduled to stay at. After careful consideration, I decided not to go. I'll probably just make a proposal at a restaurant near my house. The last picture is the restaurant where I would have popped the question if we went to Acapulco.
20.gif
I hope you don't think I was trying to knock your idea down at all. I was trying to ask some legit questions to try and help. I lived in Mexico for 4 years. I have not been there in a while and didn't know if you had. Sorry dude, I was just trying to help. Good luck with your proposal. Pictures look awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results